Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

DEXSOFT-Games: Armored Barbarian

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by dexsoft-games, Apr 20, 2011.

1. dexsoft-games

dexsoft-games

Dear Friends,
    we published new pack: Armored Barbarian animated character Model pack

Animated model,
    18 animations!, 7000 triangles (LOD 900 triangles), textures in TGA format, ready to use in your 3D work. 2 texture files. Additional textures included for normal, spec and height map.
    Images taken from unity editor :)

First week rebate offer only 19.99€
    instead of 29.99€
    33% rebate
    More details on: www.dexsoft-games.com

2. josh_sg1

josh_sg1

Hey,

You need to design vehicles. The industry needs Airplanes with interior and animatable wings and tail. The animatable wheels and landing gear, and the control panel area game ready with a not textured game ready cockpit area that people can customize.

The industry needs objects that are all in one fps interactive objects like cars with different wheels and customizable tires, seats, engines, etc.

The simple character with armour is not great. If I want a character I buy the daz 3d models that are amazing in content and are ultimately rigged for game design and etc. What I say I hard to find is the all in one objects. I create them for my game a lot but it is a lot of work and to design a product to sell is hard. A car is a lot of models. It is a lot of content to texture and rig, and design all the car models. I can have great all in one objects from turbosquid but they are not interior and fps interactive ready. People that are designing games want customizable features and no artist like you have them. All your characters are not nude ready with 3d clothing as a product pack.

A lot of designers need packs that they can buy like a nude character with a lot of clothing. That right there makes designing a demo of the game great.

3. sawfish

sawfish

This is an impressive model for only 19.99€. Good work!

However, you should probably move this under either Asset Store or Showcase...

4. arteria

arteria

Great looking model, hope it does well for you.

Re content and characters - there is always a market for characters like this.. 3d content requirements are so diverse, that just about any theme can make a good content pack or character based pack that people will be interested in so long as the quality is there at the right price.

Steve, Arteria3d
    http://www.arteria3d.com

5. Demostenes

Demostenes

Have you ever tried this? It is not easy task, even after decimation it is hard to get under 20k poly for equipped character and there is lots of other problems, including DAZ price.

6. Demostenes

Demostenes

On the web page is 3903 and 543 for LOD. So what is correct?

Are these animation driven by skeleton?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  7. dexsoft-games

dexsoft-games

Oh, yes on image ios wrong number, actually those are poligons and 7000 triangles. We will fix that. In product description you will see right number of tris, some over 7000 and 900 lod

This kind of characters is very hard to get even under 600$ when you ask someone to make you.
    So I think for 29euros many users will be really happy
    Yes sceleton animation with 65 bones