Search Unity

DevXUnity Obfuscator Pro

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by DevXDeveloper, May 24, 2017.

1. DevXDeveloper

DevXDeveloper

Product "DevXUnity-Obfuscator Pro" - is a complex protection utility for Unity 3D platform, and is designed to:
    - obfuscated scripts and libraries;
    - protect functions from code analisys;
    - Product localization (auto-translation);
    - encryption resources and string code data;

Features:
    - Support for obfuscation in real real-time mode.
    - Support obfuscation: Script (C #, Unity Script, Boo) and libraries (DLL Assembly)
    - Symbol obfuscation involves renaming classes, methods and their parameters, fields, properties, a set of meaningless characters;
    - Possibility of insertion of the application work restriction by time;
    - Protection of data used by PlayerPrefs;
    -Encrypt string data and resources;
    - Automated localization of the scenes and the code in many languages.
    - Support for automatic transfer of resources to the selected language spell checker support (en, ru)
    The ability to export and import of resource localization in CSV format as well as the loading of GoogleSheets

Supported Platforms:
    - PC, MAC, Linux - Standalone
    - iOS, tvOS
    - Android
    - Tizen
    - Windows Store, Phone
    - WebGL, WebPlayer
    - SamsungTV
    - XBox
    - PS3,PS4
    - PS Vita
    - FaceBook

Unity Version:
    5.2.3 and higher
    5.6.0 and higher

Download:
    - Demo version
    - Free version

WebSite

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  2. DevXDeveloper

DevXDeveloper

If you have any questions or need advice on obfuscation, I'll reply ..

3. Alvaro_Spain

Alvaro_Spain

I have a question. I am considering obfuscating my program but I have never taken the decission to buy an obfuscator. The problem that I have is that I use functions with string parameters that point to other functions. For example I use the function InvokeRepeating

(for example InvokeRepeating("PrepararLanzamiento", 0.001f, 0.01f);)

and I would like to know if your product could obfuscate the string pointing to the function in the same way as the name of the function, in such a way that everything would work smoothly after obfuscation. I also use CancelInvoke, StartCorroutine with string parameters and other functions with similar format.

Thank you for your answer.

4. DevXDeveloper

DevXDeveloper

My obfuscator analyzes string data, and excludes from the process of renaming a function whose names are in the form of strings

those. Problems should not be

But you can always use special attributes for functions that say that you do not need to rename this function ..

You can try to use it, if something does not work out, you can always send me an example for analysis and getting recommendations how to solve the problem.

5. DevXDeveloper

DevXDeveloper

If the mechanism of automatic exclusion is not sufficient
    Then for a selective exception you can use the following attributes

DevXUnity_DoNotObfuscateAttribute - for classe, method, field, propery, event
    DevXUnity_DoNotObfuscateClassWitchAllChildsAttribute for class

But as a rule, everything works well in automatic mode

[DevXUnity_DoNotObfuscate()]
    void PrepararLanzamiento(float f1, float f2)
    {
    }

6. DevXDeveloper

DevXDeveloper

7. Alvaro_Spain

Alvaro_Spain

Thank you very much, I will try it.

8. Connect_hassan

Connect_hassan

please i want help i get the devxunity obfuscrator plugin from the asset store, but i have issue on protection of the resources (images,videos,text....) i have assigned the resources to protect it but after building the exe and unpacke the exe I notced that nothing of the resources are protected,,, so what should I do to protect the resources of my game please I want support....
    the online support is not clear...

9. DevXDeveloper

DevXDeveloper

You need to add the Assets to the encryption list (where the encryption support option is turned on), just turn on encryption support - they will not be automatically encrypted

10. Qbit86

Qbit86

Hi,

I have an issue obfuscating project which contains “plugin” (code in Assets/Plugins/ folder), with conservative settings:

http://prntscr.com/ko43qi

Code (csharp):
    1. error CS0117: `ObfuscationSandbox.Plugin.RuntimeAndroidEdition' does not contain a definition for `Google'
    I will try to attach link to zipped minimal repro (created with Unity 5.5.0p4 on Windows for Android)... https://mega.nz/#!R4hCiQLS!OGEuKzfxdXqqsbSaal2ro41ilv8CugZLNGiENZ-I_6M

Excluding plugin directory Assets/Plugins/ or cs-file or class by name does not help.

These attributes are not available in “plugin” since they are defined in another assembly. Why not to use standard `[System.Reflection.Obfuscation(Exclude=true)]`?

11. AdityaViaxor

AdityaViaxor

Hello I am using DevX Obfuscator free version and i want to encrypt images so i have wached videos of it on youtube but the problem is i dont understand where and how to downloade Encryption resources and i cant find "Protect Now" button in Window so can anyone explain how to do it step by step

thank you

12. Qbit86

Qbit86

Looks like DevX Obfuscator does rename `OnDestroy()` method while claiming: “Automatic exclusion of renaming the classes and methods used by Unity environment” http://devxdevelopment.com/unity3dobfuscator

Documentation also says http://devxdevelopment.com/ObfuscatorRecommendation
    Not sure if `OnDestroy` is included in “и некоторые другие”.

zubius and Petr777 like this.
  13. zubius

zubius

Hello! I have an issue raleted to component renaming. I have the following inheritance structure and name of the class A is obsucated.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. class A : B
    2. class B : C<T>, I1, I2
    3. class C : D
    4. class D : E
    5. class E : Monobehaviour

Qbit86 likes this.
  14. jcouples

jcouples

I've sent two emails in the 3 weeks since I spent $110 on Magic Studio (to devxdevelopment@gmail.com), which have gone unanswered - including one 5 days ago wanting to know if Game Recovery could do a particular task before spending another $450.

So I can only assume DevX is dead.

15. FernandoDarci

FernandoDarci

Sorry for asking, but how much you game will cost?

BTW, you can "obfuscate" functions giving funny names or strange names in the release build, like p1,pp1,ppp1,etc... or func__oranon_ttv0, func__oranon_ttv1. Anyone that decripts this will be very, very confused

Just let´s clean in your backup code which fun name goes to each function. Comments are there to use it.

16. zongtao

zongtao

hi,I want to buy devxdevelopment Game Recovery

PickleT likes this.
  17. PickleT

PickleT

Hi, devxdevelopment, why no one is replying for my mails on your website, please reply me as i want to buy a tool from your website