Search Unity

Games [ DevLog ] Chasey Car

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by PlayDevelop, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:16 PM.

1. PlayDevelop

PlayDevelop

Hi, Everyone

I've been developing a game for release on the Android platform called 'Chasey Car'.

I've designed it as a very simple 'pick up and play' game.The objective is to outrun the police vehicles that are chasing you, whilst also avoiding obstacles and picking up gold that can be used within the shop to purchase new vehicles. I've been developing this for a while now, but haven't really posted here, I have 7 Dev Logs currently to date, which I will post below for anyone interested. I'm actually very close to finishing the game with only a few small tasks remaining, bug fixes, ad integration and the creation of new car vehicles that will be available for sale in the in game shop, I hope you find the dev logs interesting and please subscribe to me on YouTube if you like my content.

YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB3oZnUUSEXl8tgTZZVFINQ

Chasey Car - Dev Log - Playlist :

2. PlayDevelop

PlayDevelop

Latest Dev Log

Unity | DevLog 07 | Chasey Car

DevLog for my car chasing game, aimed at Android devices. In this video, I talk about the spawning system, which is now fully implemented within the game. In relation to the spawning system, I also talk about the 'gold' system, where the player can collect 'gold' scattered (through spawning) around the level. This gold, can then be used to purchase new vehicles in the shop. The shop is now also fully integrated into the game, with the ability to display vehicle names and prices, and whether the items are selected, locked or unlocked. Although not mentioned in the video, the Application Icon is also finished and implemented, and can be see in the thumbnail for the video.

Outstanding tasks on Chasey Car : Ad system ( Unity Ads or AdMob ), and a selection of vehicles ( 3d models ) that the user can buy in game. Full Release coming very soon !

unityunity