Search Unity

Devices cannot install correct the apk(obb) from Google Play

Discussion in 'Android' started by AGaming, Nov 10, 2019.

1. AGaming

AGaming

Good afternoon, I urgently need your help. I tried to publish a game on Google Play yesterday. But failed.

How the game works:
    1) Collect the game in one file and upload to the phone (not Split Application Binary).
    2) Install the game. Everything is working.

How the game doesn’t work.
    1) Build the game split Application Binary The build in Unity 2018.2.10 and 2018.2.21 is successful.
    2) Pour the game into Google Play. (Successfully)
    3) Install the game from Google Play. (Successfully)
    4) Run the game, the game starts the start scene, after which it hangs. Android Monitorig does not show errors. But on the phone itself in the \ Android \ obb folder there is no game cache. During installation, the file temp.maine.com.xxxxxxxx is created, but when you close the game, it is deleted.

I am already trying to fix this problem 48 hours. Nothing happens. Help!!!!!!!

2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

Does the .obb get downloaded at all? Are you using .obb downloader?

Does the game work if you install the game, then restart the phone?

3. AGaming

AGaming

Not restart not working. Yes, Obb loaded, and after the game download, nothing worked.

But I managed to solve the problem, though I don’t quite understand how I did it! I tried to create an empty project - Unity again requested a username and password. I introduced them. Then he made a test beat in a new project of two empty scenes. And it worked. Then I returned to my project, updated amplify color, and it worked.