Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Developer with my focus on XR (VR and AR

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by RottWyler, Mar 5, 2021.

1. RottWyler

RottWyler

I am a Product Developer with my main focus on XR (VR and AR/MR). Besides XR, I have spent a lot of time developing for WebGL as well as Desktop applications with Unity 3D.

I am advanced in C# and I always aim to write my code in the most optimized/organized way possible. In doing so, this helps to maximize performance and gives the user a heightened experience. I am well versed in the use of all Functions, Callbacks, Animation, Character Movement, Vector3, Quaternion, Transform manipulation, Rigidbody/Physics, RayCasting and Class Inheritance. I am also very experienced in the use of all collection types in Unity 3D: List, Arrays and Dictionaries and have experience with Data exportation to database and local storage on a Mobile devices. I understand aesthetics and I have a firm understanding of 3D, graphics, shaders and textures. Ultimately I strive to make things look as compelling to the user as possible with detail to "ease of use".

Currently I am only taking remote work. I have worked via virtual office since 1996 and I am a self starter. I am available for meetings if needed. I live in Santa Rosa CA.
    steve@vargasxr.com
    Cell: 707.495.2538

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021