Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Develop Educational Games for Annual Earnings - Over $5 Million Paid to Date

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by bdalle, Feb 4, 2021.

1. bdalle

bdalle

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to read my post :)

Who we are:
    Legends of Learning is an educational platform where teachers can find math and science games for their students to engage with and learn core concepts in a fun way. We are looking for Unity devs to make 10-20 minute WebGL games for our teacher and student users. Full academic documentation and technical specifications are provided. Millions of students play games on our platform every month!

A video explaining the opportunity:

Looking For:
    Individual Game Developers or Multi-Person Studios (any size) able to deliver full 10-20 minute fun, educational games. You choose an available topic, and you retain game design freedom!

What our company offers:
    Opportunity to make games with an educational impact, and we already have an audience of millions of students for you. We have professional engineering support to help optimize your games’ performance. There is already a large community of other developers interested in growing as engaging game designers. We’re a fast growing startup with increasing revenue going to our game developers every year! We have an invested interest in being market leaders in innovative and effective game-based learning.

My Role:
    Developer Community Manager + Content Manager. Here to support our developer community in having a seamless experience getting games on our platform!

Earnings:
    Revenue share. Average games earn on average $1k/year, with better games earning $5k/year. Both of these numbers will grow as the company continues to grow. Games are paid indefinitely as long as they remain on the platform.

Contact Method:

Submit your information to our google form on this page: Interested Game Developer Submission
    I’ll reach out via email within 2-3 days of you submitting your information. No private DMs at this time. Happy to answer any questions you include in the google form!

Cheers!