Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Detecting losing sight of AugmentedImage

Discussion in 'ARCore' started by Adam-Bailey, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Adam-Bailey

Adam-Bailey

I'm currently experimenting with the AugmentedImage support in ARCore. Does anyone know how to check if an image target is currently on screen? I have an image target being recognised and anchoring a gameobject to that position, however I can't figure out how to check if a target is no longer visible and thus destroy it.

This use case is different pages of a book, so multiple different targets appearing in the same physical space. I have tried TrackingState.Paused and TrackingState.Stopped but as far as I can tell that seems to be returning the tracking of that anchor point rather than the image target.