Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Feedback Detached Windows Min Size

Discussion in 'Unity 6 Beta' started by Slashbot64, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Slashbot64

Slashbot64

Unity can't seem to keep detached windows at a minimum window size or even remember the previous window size on windows with multi monitors and turning the displays off.. windows sometimes depending on which screen is turned back on first will move these windows around and it seems that even the main Unity editor window will remain at the previous window size, however the detached windows will get reduced to the absolute smallest most useless size imaginable.. so small infact that there is no space on the Title Bar to actually move the window with the mouse cursor until it has been resized bigger..

Why it is i like this in 2024 I don't know, but seems pretty basic to actually have detached windows to actually have a higher minimum window size than whatever the ffff this size is....

Unity_ZQhWUEYkfh.png

(I often group various detached unity windows to a single group to make things more manageable, the detached window acting as a group for multiple detached windows should have a larger minimum size)

moatdd and LooperVFX like this.