Search Unity

Feedback Depthy (for Android)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Artani, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Artani

Artani

Hello guys, we are new game developers Red Panda Games, just started and we need your help))

We created a little game for android named Depthy. This is a game for casual users. The idea is to survive as long as you can and earn the coins for length of fallen distance.
    Help us to improve our skills in gamedev. Tell us, what do you want to change, add or remove. We need some advice from you, guys.

Here the link on our game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RedPandaGames.Depthy

Thanks in advance)

2. Artani

Artani

If you have comments about the game process or bugs, write to us about them.
    Leave your feedback and ratings for the game. This is important for us.
    Thanks!

3. Estella12

Estella12

Interesting game. In principle, there are no comments on the game.

Artani likes this.
  4. BladeStorm_X

BladeStorm_X

Hey,

Cool game.

I encountered a few bugs while playing, don't know the exact cause or conditions but when I try and jump to a platform that is right at the bottom I fall through the platform sometimes and another bug I encountered was that the score shows me zero event though I got like 80 or 100. This happened a couple of times till I went back to the menu and restarted the game.

Also couple of suggestions,
    1. Instead of having the buttons for left/right on the screen itself, you could have it to the bottom of the screen so it doesn't obstruct the actual play or you could provide controls through the gyro like the game 'Doddle Jump'.
    2. Leaderboards would be good.