Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

(depreciated)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Assets-Reporter, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Assets-Reporter

Assets-Reporter

Here are the 10 top popular publishers (based on the total number of customers votes).
    Personally I think it is impressive to get all those votes. It means a lot, so congratulations!
    (14,512 publishers are in the Asset Store)

Nobiax / Yughues
    47 assets
    3,866 votes

Tasharen Entertainment
    8 assets
    3,211 votes

Manufactura K4
    39 assets
    2,479 votes

Hutong Games LLC
    3 assets
    2,073 votes

Pixelplacement
    4 assets
    1,917 votes

Hedgehog Team
    40 assets
    1,841 votes

Jean Moreno (JMO)
    6 assets
    1,807 votes

ProCore
    8 assets
    1,715 votes

Unluck Software
    101 assets
    1,602 votes

Allegorithmic
    557 assets
    1,535 votes

The full list of the 50 top popular publishers can be found here:
    http://assetsreporter.com/2015/07/13/unity-asset-store-top-50-popular-publishers/

2. CoderPro

CoderPro

Could you stop post something like advertising for your website. This is asset store thread, for the authors advertising they's asset. Not like this. Stop this. Thanks. I did reported you post wrong section to the moderator. I hope mod will view soon !

3. Assets-Reporter

Assets-Reporter

Understand. Just want to mention that we do not sell anything and have no ad on our site.

4. BornGodsGame

BornGodsGame

Disagree with the other poster. These threads are great for finding gems. With tens of thousands of assets, it is easy to miss some great products.

For this particular one.. man, it is great to see Nobiax and Hedgehog get some recognition, both of which put up a lot of high quality stuff for free. Even big name indie games are using their art. I buy stuff from those guys rather than competing assets just because they have gone out of their way to put other stuff up for free that helps a lot of new developers.

But I have a feeling another on the list will take a fall soon for not updating packs for Unity 5. A lot of angry people stuck in development with a lot of unusable assets. Total PIA because you just have a hunch as soon as you spend a ton of time going in and fixing all the errors, he will update that packs.

This is an active forum, a thread or two per month isn´t going to kill anyone and if there is a lack of interest, they will just fall off. I would probably not bump your own threads to much though.

Assets-Reporter likes this.
  5. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Thanks.

OP:
    Currently we do not see any action to be taken. I ask that the author edit his original post to update for new content, rather than make any more about the subject though, so there is no spam accusation :)

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  6. ZJP

ZJP

+1

7. LaneFox

LaneFox

These are all top assets, they are super easy to find by sorting popularity/rank.

I think its a cool idea for a site, but some of the posts do come off as spammy when they don't have much practical value.

theANMATOR2b and arkhament like this.
  8. arkhament

arkhament

cool thread and idea!