A Unity ID allows you to buy and/or subscribe to Unity products and services, shop in the Asset Store and participate
in the Unity community.
Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ShortTimeBuilders, Feb 1, 2017.
Finally the bundled version, thanks for this!
The current version works for me.
22.214.171.124 fails to compile. What's up?
"Too many heap sections"
"There are inconsistent line endings in the 'Assets/STB/_COMMON/Source/Generic/GenericBaseOfAll.cs' script. Some are Mac OS X (UNIX) and some are Windows.
This might lead to incorrect line numbers in stacktraces and compiler errors. Many text editors can fix this using Convert Line Endings menu commands."
Hi! It's a red error, so API fails to update/compile and it's a showstopper.
Well, it begins with a warning that PACS+FTS use an obsolete API, then it fails to compile...
Using Windows by the way.
Thanks for the file.
Is FTS compatible with Realistic Car Controller? Or will I have to integrate it myself?
i want to ask a question. i will buy your asset according to your answer.
if i create a car with your asset ,
**** will this car's wheels be rotating? ***
thanks in advance.
Wow, awesome new updates!
Anyway, I think I found a bug:
1. Create a pedestrian path.
2. Assign a prefab to the path via path settings.
3. Close the PACS window and delete the assigned prefab.
4. The path settings of the path aren't available anymore. I found no solution to "reactivate" the path so right now this could lead to frustration.
I bought your asset but there is a bug. The cars dissapear. This is a video with issue.
Whats going on?
I purchased this asset and its really great, however, I have a few questions:
1) Is this compatible with Realistic Car Controller V3? Because I have the traffic system in place but when I crash into the traffic cars, there is no reaction, rather, the traffic car continues and runs me over. This is also the same with predestrians. This is actually quite problematic.
2) The traffic vehicle sits 2-3mm from the ground when driving. Any ideas how to fix this?
3) Is there a way to seperate the nav meshes so the pedrestians and car traffic are actually seperate from one another.
Thank you for your response.
1) I have added the information as stated and the pedestrians now react with the car. Many thanks for this. It would be perfect if you could do the same for the FTS system too
2) This has been fixed. It was an off set issue.
3) Sorry for the confusion. The issue I have is my nav mesh seems to only target the roads in my game, and not the path way where the pedestrians walk, which ultimatly leads the pedestrians walking on the road, rather than the footpath. Is there a way we can use PACS without a nav mesh system?
Do you know when you will likely add the realistic car controller v3 to react with FTS?
eek! cant wait
I have a small issue. I have rigged a character with PACS. The character walks, runs and stands idle as expected. THe issue I have is once i hit the pedestrian with the car, and the character animation just freezes. Any idea how to fix this?
I'm sorry to hear that you've been struck by personal disaster and hope that the situation will improve for you. Based on this I can understand that you can no longer support your assets and that deprecating them is the right decision. Thanks to the documentation included with the packages those who already have them should still be able to work with them without requiring extra support.
It's commendable that you want to try to keep supporting your assets for a while, unfortunately your actions have pretty much achieved the opposite. I don't see why you had to immediately delete your website, the blog on blogspot, the channel and videos on YouTube and the titles and comments in dozens of threads on the Unity forum without even giving a warning. All this took extra effort and removed a lot of useful information for those who have purchased your assets. It also makes it much harder to find or understand informations others have contributed. And while some of the information is currently still accessible via Google Cache, deleting the YouTube channel means that nobody has a chance to watch or backup any of the tutorial videos linked to from documentation. Simply doing nothing would have been better.
But I don't know the circumstances. Bad things can happen, and people will understand that other parts of your life have to take precedence. I am happy that I purchased your assets while they were available, grateful for your work and will continue to use ADAOPS, PACS and FTS in my projects. And most of all I wish you the best for the future.