Search Unity

Deploying Tensorflow Trained model on HoloLens, Problem with il2cpp

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by willszhuang, Oct 18, 2019.

1. willszhuang

willszhuang

i am developing an extension for an existing apps for HoloLens that should use a model that was trained my tensorflow. My attempt is to use tensorflowsharp, as the existing app is using unity (C#).

i build using: Scripting Runtime Version: .Net 4x or Equivalent Scripting Backend: IL2CPP API Compatibility Level: .Net Standard 2.0 TensorflowSharp 1.7 Tensorflow 1.7.1 unity2018 Windows 10 libtensorflow.dll (build from windows 32bit, as hololens is in 32 bit)

My Question is what is this error and any idea how to solve it? It seems like something happen in the IL2CPP backend but no extra information is given.

I have succeeded in building the apps with unity and i get the error when i deploy it to hololens:

Exception thrown at 0x77452D72 in TFSharpTest2018.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: Il2CppExceptionWrapper at memory location 0x0E5FF36C.

2. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

This means there is some managed exception occurring. Do you have any other details about the error? There should be a managed stack trace that might help.