Search Unity

Deploying grant license

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by panthermeow, Aug 23, 2021.

1. panthermeow

panthermeow

Hello,

A little necessary context first. I am a lab manager at a university and I applied for and got grant licensing. Not knowing how unity worked, I first signed up for a free account which then got upgraded to an "educators license" and then I did the grant licensing for schools. Here is the problem, I am trying to deploy the grant license and have "successfully" (I hope) activated one machine but in order to access unity I have to be logged in and the students can't have access to my "account" because then they could mess with the licensing or other things that only I should have access to. On top of that, when I go into my account page online to see the organization I am a part of I still see the educators license and I only have 1 seat when the grant licensing was for 60 of them. I am thinking the problem is that there are some loose ends either on my end or Unity's but I have no idea how to solve this problem much less if there even is one. The documentation, if I am reading it correctly, recommends downloading unity to the other machines offline but I want to make sure that before I do that, there are no loose ends. Am I missing something? Is this an email to the Unity team that I have to do?

Thanks

2. Read this, and if it still doesn't work or you aren't sure that you understand it, you can find the "Submit a request" button on the top of the page. Use that button to talk to the customer service / support.

3. panthermeow

panthermeow

Thanks Lurking-Ninja. I will look into it.