Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Demo of basic Lobby and Relay, a big ask

Discussion in 'Unity Transport' started by nathanjams, Nov 22, 2021.

1. nathanjams

nathanjams

Is anyone able to provide an example project of a working project with Lobby and Relay that load a MLAP scene? I'm looking for the most basic demo of a lobby scene that allows you to create a Lobby and have other join it. When you are all ready it loads you into a Netcode driven scene.

Or, if one exists would you mind pointing me in that direction?

I've tried the Lobby demo scene and it's fine but will not load into a scene and I can't figure out how to get it to do so. Also, it feels grosely overkill for what I'm aiming at atm.

Thanks in advance,
    Nathan

unityunity