Search Unity

Delta Maverick

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Alec, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Alec

Alec

EDIT: NEW SCREENS SCROL DOWN plz

*Everything involving the project will be posted in here and edited*

I'm making this post under request so all things involving the game will be in here and not separate posts.

----WInged Dagger Games---
    Delta Maverick follows a squad of 5 men as they struggle to survive in an alternate reality in east Timor. The squad is made up of 5 members. Their code-names, Wallaby, the incredibly aussie leader. Native, the aboriginal of the group. Roo, a new young recruit and Snake, the grizzled veteran sniper.

You play as Dingo, the new guy.

The game will be more lighthearted than originally thought, think " Aussie Tropic Thunder"

The gameplay revolves around one of our motto's : Play it YOUR way.
    We are trying to create as many possibilities as possible for the play to play the game in different and unique ways. Stealth being one of those.

WE have a day and night cycle and shadow stealth will hopefully be implemented in to the full game. Our weapons artist Kyle Richards did a great job at making the weapons to look just like their real life counter parts.

The weapons in the game are:
    -M16
    -Scorpion
    -MP5
    -AK47
    -SVU
    -Remington 700
    -Glock 18
    -RPG7

We have destructible environments. Every plant,pole/piece of a building can be blown away!

The environments range from forests to open plains to dense jungle.

We do have characters under way, one here to show you.

Here is the first character model of the squadmate, Roo

So we hope to show you more of the game soon!

Winged Dagger

2. nickavv

nickavv

It's looking cool. :) Snake is my favorite, due to his similarity to my favorite Solid Snake. Your human model is looking nice, but humans are (usually..?) not that shiny, so I'd tone down the specularity. Keep it up!

3. Dragon Rider

Dragon Rider

That was rendered in Blender you silly goose. :p The Blender default shader always has that much Spec. In Unity it wouldn't look nearly so shiny.

4. Alec

Alec

I based some of Snake's character on Solid Snake as it was the first stealth game I played. (MGS PS1) ;)

5. Alec

Alec

new pics please comment!

6. boomaster_legacy

boomaster_legacy

I love Roo, the whole character is awesome. Can't wait for the game, and the rest of the characters.