Search Unity

Official Deliver Better Games Faster by Leveraging Next-Gen Crash and Error Data

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by AskCarol, Apr 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AskCarol

AskCarol

Description
    Join Backtrace and Respawn Entertainment and learn to create better game experiences by attacking debug time and reducing gameplay-impacting crashes. They’ll cover errors, triage, planning and more.

When
    Thu, April 16th @ 9am PST

Where
    You can watch the session here!
    Make sure to sign up to get access to all Unite Now content.

Together with this Unite Now session we are also hosting a Q&A here in this thread to answer as many of your questions as possible.

A team of product experts from across Unity will be available starting after the session. Our Community team will continue to field questions for the next two days to foster an ongoing discussion with the community. Please feel free to ask your questions in this thread.

Some basic rules

• The thread will open up for questions on Thu, April 16th @ 9am PST.

• Don’t bundle multiple unrelated questions in one reply. One question/topic per reply.

• Only questions related to the topics of the roadmap session are permitted.

• All questions will be fielded by our Community Managers (@LeonhardP and @AskCarol)
      • Replies will have to be approved by the moderators to show up in the thread.

• Once approved, the questions will be forwarded to the relevant experts.

We really look forward to hearing from the community.

Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  2. Glowball123

Glowball123

ok

iKla47 likes this.
  3. Baste

Baste

Here's a direct youtube link for everybody that's as frustrated as me that you have to sign up every time you want to watch anything from Unite Now:

SurprisedPikachu, wlwl2 and Reahreic like this.
  4. Baste

Baste

Also can you put upfront when the talk is about a paid service?

Nothing wrong with paid services, it's just that the title kinda makes it seem like this is a tips and tricks thing, while it's actually a long-form ad.

SurprisedPikachu, Reahreic and _met44 like this.
  5. AskCarol

AskCarol

Hey there! Sorry you have to sign up every time to watch any Unite Now session. That really shouldn't be the case. I'll check to see why that's happening. Thanks for letting me know!

6. AskCarol

AskCarol

That's very valuable feedback and I'll bring it up to the team. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.