Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Delay unity ads after watching some ads.

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by GreenPicachu, Mar 28, 2023.

1. GreenPicachu

GreenPicachu

I want to delay unity ads after the user watches 3 or 5 ads so that the user would not get all the rewards immediately should i use a coroutine? or is there any clock/time function which will do this? and do I need to store the number of clicks on ad button in playerprefs. Sorry I'm new to programming.

2. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

Hello,

Let me clarify what you want. You would like to give rewards every 3 or 5 video ads, not every time. Is it correct?
    For a simple implementation, just count the completion of show ads and store the player's data in your local (e.g. PlayerPrefs, binary file) or cloud.

This video would still be useful:

For storing data with cloud, we have an official solution called "Cloud Save":
    https://unity.com/products/cloud-save

3. GreenPicachu

GreenPicachu

Sorry if I confused you,
    I am giving life to player every time they die (through rewarded ads) but after every 5 ads I want to say you can get more lives (or can watch more rewarded ads) after 30 mins (through clock or timer).

4. GreenPicachu

GreenPicachu

and how to count completion of showed ads?