Search Unity

Games Deiland [Kickstarter]

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Chibig1, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Chibig1

Chibig1

Hello!
    I'm Abraham from Chibig studio. We are developing with Unity a game called Deiland. It will be released in PS4 and PC platforms (2018). We launched Deiland's Kickstarter a week ago, and we got the goal of $10,000 within first days.

Feel free to give us your feedback, comments or support to the game. That's Kickstarter campaign link.

Trailer

Thank you!

2. khos

khos

Very nice! Is that DX 11 grass shader and curved world shader?

3. Chibig1

Chibig1

Thank you Khos. Yes! We used this great grass shader, it's perfect for our scenario. About our planet, it's like a big sphere, we don't use any shader effect in this case.

khos likes this.
  4. khos

khos

Good luck with your release, I'm sure it 'll do well.
    Could I ask:Have you tested the grass on PS4, also can I PM you about how you got a dev kit, did it take long? I'm on DevNet but could use some advice, that is if you're willing to give me some pointers.

5. Chibig1

Chibig1

Hello Khos! Yes, we have tested the grass on PS4. It works but only with some configurations (the most critical is Density param, we need to fix it to max 2, an upper value freezes the console). About dev kit, we are in PlayStation Talents Games Camp (it's an initiative of PlayStation in Spain), and they helped us to get them (but it takes some months) but this is a private program.

6. khos

khos

Ok no probs, yeah those machines seem to be sparse:)