Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Debugging WebRTC flow with WebApp & unity3d

Discussion in 'Unity Render Streaming' started by bramford, Mar 3, 2021.

1. bramford

bramford

I've set up my own instance of the WebApp (hosted on AWS) along with my own coturn server.

Using the URP streaming sample on one machine and a browser (browsing to the WebApp via its public DNS name) on another machine, the stream never succeeds.

I am configuring ICE servers as both STUN & TURN using a username/password (which both work according to the ICE-trickle test)

In the browser, the webrtc information (e.g. about:webrtc in firefox) shows that a local & remote SDP offer is present but ICE never succeeds (or is attempted).

If the unity3d app and the web browser are on the same machine, it works fine and a stream starts.

My question is: How do I go about debugging the entire flow so that I can determine the cause of the failing stream?

max_coding13 likes this.
  2. kazuki_unity729

kazuki_unity729

Unity Technologies

Generally, the cause of the failure of the signaling process is a firewall. You can check the signaling while firewall is turned off.
    And you can test between two browsers.