Search Unity

Dear Santa Claus!

Discussion in '2D' started by EvOne, Dec 24, 2019.

1. EvOne

EvOne

Dear Santa Claus! :)

-Many years have passed since Unity announced support for 2D projects!
    A lot of new and good has appeared over the years in my favorite game Constructor!

-I ask you - make sure that all of the Development Team have all their wishes and dreams come true, and everyone receives a well-deserved Gift!

And also, on this Night before Christmas - I want to ask you about the Miracle!
    And although I know that program development is very difficult, and even the Christmas Miracle is here
    may not be enough - I believe in You! At You and the Unity Development Team!

I’m talking now about a new package of 2D Animation, which recently turned a whole year!
    -Santa Claus! - Let them already succeed completely with this package!
    and then, we, - all 2D animators, will receive the Gift that we have been waiting for so long - the built-in, native to Unity - 2D Animation, convenient to work with third-party drawing programs (not only Photoshop), with FFD and other "cookies". ..

-To be able to animate tens of thousands of objects on the screen without FPS drawdown (I saw in 3D this happens)
    and made it possible to quickly and conveniently replace already imported graphics with its updated version...

-This 2D animation, so that when working with it you wouldn’t even think that something is missing in it! And you can forget about the existence of other animation programs!

-And if I forgot to mention something - here under this letter in the comments - let them add, all those who are waiting for this Gift with me!

Thank you in advance, Dear Santa Claus!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!! :D

Sorry for google-translate... :oops:
    just in case, the untranslated version is below
    ---

Дорогой Дедушка Мороз!

-Долгие годы прошли с тех пор как Unity объявила о поддержке 2D проектов!
    Очень много нового и хорошего появилось за эти годы в моём любимом игровом Конструкторе!

-Прошу тебя - сделай так, чтобы у всех из Команды Разработчиков сбылись все их пожелания и мечты, и каждый получил заслуженный Подарок!

А еще, в эту Ночь перед Рождеством - хочу попросить тебя о Чуде!
    И хотя я знаю, что разработка программ - это очень сложно и даже рождественского Чуда здесь
    может оказаться недостаточно - я в тебя верю! В тебя и в Команду разработчиков Unity!

Говорю я сейчас о новом пакете 2D анимации, которому недавно исполнился целый год!
    -Дедушка Мороз! -Пусть у них уже всё окончательно получится с этим пакетом!
    и тогда, мы, все 2D-аниматоры - получим тот Подарок, которого все так долго ждём - встроенную, родную для Unity- 2D Анимацию, удобную в работе со сторонними программами рисования (не только фотошопом), с FFD и другими "печеньками"...

-Чтобы могла анимировать десятки тысяч объектов на экране без просадки FPS (я видел, в 3D такое бывает) и позволяла быстро и удобно заменить уже импортированную графику на её обновлённую версию...

-Такую 2Д-Анимацию, чтобы при работе с ней и мысли не появлялось бы о том, что чего-то в ней не хватает! И можно забыть о существовании других анимационных программ!

-Пусть Всё у них - получится! :)

-А если я и забыл про что-то упомянуть - здесь под этим письмом в комментариях - пусть добавят, все те кто ждёт этого Подарка вместе со мной!

Спасибо тебе, заранее, Дедушка Мороз!

Всем Счастливого Рождества и Нового Года!!!

konsic likes this.
  2. konsic

konsic

I want that Santa Unity brings SSGI and foliage/tree support for URP/HDRP.

EvOne likes this.
  3. kmedved

kmedved

I want an idea for next asset for unity asset store :)

EvOne likes this.
  4. Agent003

Agent003

Всем Счастливого Рождества и Нового Года
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
    I want to finish my first game, it's a battle ship based game with some tweaks, i'm in the final stages.
    God bless you all.

EvOne likes this.