Search Unity

Dear lord please make the new unity bundles work better.

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Amaron77, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Amaron77

Amaron77

TLDR:
    1. When you buy a unity bundle please make it so we don't have to buy each included package individually.
    2. Please add a visual indicator for these bundles and give us a way to filter them in my assets.
    The new bundle system where the bundle simply gives you access to the included packages is a great idea.

The implementation though is currently a nightmare for the buyer. In several bundles I had to then open the pages for the assets and "buy" them for free. Each asset had to be done 1 at a time while I waited on the asset store to process. If I attempted to do 2 at once it would cause an error.

One particular bundle has about 15 assets and 30-40 "bonus" packages including things like substance painter packages and 4k textures. In order to actually own these things which I've bought, I have to click buy on each of them. This one bundle took at least 15 minutes to get through.

Another asset had unity bundles in unity bundles. I almost missed this. So I had to carefully go through these things and make sure I bought every asset for free.

2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

What is the error you get if add all bundle items in the cart at once ?

In my Environment Building bundle i have a small $1 to $5 price for the assets, i wonder if this helps and if the error is related to the fact that others use a free upgrade than paid.

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this.

3. Amaron77

Amaron77

That's not even an option. If you put them in the cart they aren't "free".

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

not sure on that indeed, i was under the assumption that you put in cart and on checkout appear as free or zero price

When visit the asset page, you see the normal price ?