Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

DAZ morphs to Unity Blendshape issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jococo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. jococo

jococo

Hello,

When I import my DAZ figure (DAZ FBX export) with morphs into Unity I am noticing that the morphs that (in DAZ) that go from -100 to 100 only now allow blendshape range 0 to 100 in Unity.

I am missing the -100 to o morph range which is needed.

It's the neck length morph.

Any ideas to fix this?

DAZ 4.10, Unity2017, Unity 5.6

FBX format 2013 ASCii

Thanks,

Joseph

2. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

I believe this feature will be added in Unity 2018.3

3. jilt

jilt

4. jococo

jococo

Awesome! Thanks to both of you :)

5. jococo

jococo

2018.3?!?

Wow that seems like a long time given we on 2018.1.5

6. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

Well you could use the asset listed above or my own MegaFiers asset supports negative values for morphs.

7. ifayad

ifayad

If you have access to any 3D Design/Editing software (3ds Max, Maya, Blender, etc.) You can export the base mesh while locking the desired morph to -100, importing it along with the mesh that will hold all the morphs and then create a new morph that will go from 0 to 100 but have the same effect as the -100. it's a somewhat tedious process but requires no plugins.