Search Unity

"Days of Dawn" Kickstarter!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by TomH, Nov 27, 2012.

1. TomH

TomH

Hello there my Unity friends
    The kickstarter for the wonderful "Days of Dawn" has launched today and needs your support!

Remember that special flair and feeling, roleplaying games once had, with you immersing deep into a world of wonders and fantasy? „Days of Dawn“ is an old-school roleplaying game coming in HD-glory, pledging to take you back into this world – imagine classic titles of the 16-bit era in beautifully handpainted hi-res graphics and an orchestra-quality soundtrack.

The game is made with Unity3D to create this beautiful mixture of 2D- and 3D-Assets.

You can read more about it here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bumblebee/days-of-dawn

2. Airship

Airship

really nice art/graphics- good luck!

3. David5988

David5988

The art is amazing! I would like to see more of the battle system... :)

Good luck!!!

4. ShadoX

ShadoX

Trying to back it but getting a 504 error :D First time I'm seeing Kickstarted having problems.. anyway, looks great. :)

5. TomH

TomH

Thanks. Our game designer recently posted some details on the magic system (Link).

Can you please tell me more about this error. Should not happen, especially if somebody want to back our project :( Have you tried it again?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  6. David5988

David5988

$11,267 in the first 3 days... Not bad. People should support this game! It's looks awesome!