Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

dates

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by ugur, Dec 14, 2016.

1. ugur

ugur

I like Connect so far but in general and when searching for a keyword (let's say VR), results should be sorted on date next to best match (or offer options to change sorting criteria), right now it's like a wild mix of it showing some older date results at the top and then some newer ones further below.
    It should also show the date right in the search result.
    In many cases a job several weeks old is already not available anymore.

invadererik likes this.
  2. ugur

ugur

and best it should already show in the search result/short description for a job (and in bold) whether it is remote ok or local required. Later on it would also be nice to have an option where one can filter out any job offers which are at a different location and don't have it set to remote ok based on my location if i set it to it should only list ones close to me or remote ok.

Then another thing is it would be nice if one could upload a CV/Resumé file which then gets sent to people automatically when one presses apply for a job and they chose they'd like to receive a cv/resumé file.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016