Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. On February 28th the Feedback website will shut down and be redirected to the Unity forums. See the full post for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Data set table could not be load

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by saiakhil46, Feb 1, 2019.

1. saiakhil46

saiakhil46

I created two AR vuforia based games and used unity asset bundles(.dlc) for packaging them. After that, I uploaded those two game to aws s3 and downloading them from s3. Those game are working fine in one single project. When I integrated the same project to another project which is having some other vuforia functionality I am getting the error -- Dataset table could not be loaded and cannot be active

Attached Files:

2. meedabit

meedabit

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia

Hello,

What about the null reference error before the failure? Could that be the source of the issue?

Thanks,
    Vuforia Engine Support

3. saiakhil46

saiakhil46

i cleared null reference error but still I am getting dataset loading issue

Attached Files: