Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Data not showing up

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by KeySam, Jun 19, 2020.

1. KeySam

KeySam

I just released my demo on steam and I know that over the last 3 days I had around 130 users who started the game. But for some reason, I don`t see any of them on the dashboard. It's weird because I can see my own data when I play, but for some reason, the data of other people doesn't seem to be there. Is there any setting that removes the analytics from a build or do I need to keep anything else in mind?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Did you create a stand alone Windows build for Steam? To confirm if your game is sending Analytics events, use Charles Proxy https://support.unity3d.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002917683-Using-Charles-Proxy-with-Unity

3. KeySam

KeySam

Thanks for the tip, it did not send events. I uninstalled and installed unity analytics via the package manager and now it seems to work.

unityunity