Search Unity

Dashboard not updating?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by SparkHSH, Mar 5, 2015.

1. SparkHSH

SparkHSH

Anyone having issues with the Unity analytics dashboard not updating? It was working fine for weeks, but all of a sudden there's been 0 updates on the dashboard for the past 1.5 days.

2. emiliza_gutierrez

emiliza_gutierrez

Unity Technologies

Hmm, looks like it updated a few hours ago. Can you please check again? If you're still not seeing data please private message me with your projectID and I can investigate. Thanks!

3. SparkHSH

SparkHSH

It updated about 10 mins after I posted, but hasn't updated again since then. About 4.5 hours. I'll send you the details. Thanks!

4. SparkHSH

SparkHSH

According to the dashboard, it's been 12 hours since it's updated. Sent you a convo.

We just launched yesterday with Apple featuring so it is the most critical time and I'm flying blind with no data right now. Please help!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  5. SparkHSH

SparkHSH

It's now 21 hours without any updates on any of our data. Anyone else having this issue?

6. sschan

sschan

@SparkHSH - Our team is actively investigating your issue and we hope to have an update to you shortly. We apologize the dashboard is not updating as we understand how important it is for you to see metrics right now. Thank you for your patience and we will let you know the status as soon as we can.

7. SparkHSH

SparkHSH

@sschan thanks very much for the update. I'll be standing by, and please let me know if you need anything from me.