Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Assets Dark Fantasy Protagonist Pack [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Will-Morillas, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Will-Morillas

Will-Morillas

The Dark Fantasy Protagonist Pack is a package that includes a body basemesh with different sets of armors, heads and hairstyles.

Each armor consist of Helmet(or Cap), Upper armor and lower armor, there are a total of 10 armorsets with the possibility of more to be included in future versions.

The package is going to include 10 different heads and 10 hairstyles and Beards/moustaches

The polycount of each armor is between 6000-12000 tris, heads are about 1750 tris each(those numbers might increase a bit in the final version)

Some screenshots of the package in process.

---ARMORSETS---

-Tower Set

-BigHat Set

-Arctic Set

-Northern Set

-Eastern Set

-Leather & Gold Set

-Mana set

-Faith Set

-Ornate Set

-Heavy set

Some Screenshots of the heads:

---STATUS--- RELEASED

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/100030

I'm also going to sell each armorset with a head and a hairstyle separate, just in case anyone want to buy just a character, the final price of the product is not decided yet.

Please let me know wich armorsets do you like the most and least, Thank you :)

--NEXT UPDATE--

For the next update I'm creating three more armorsets, here is a very early concept of a new armor, the Pitchfork set (my drawing skills aren't the best anyway so don't be rude:p)
    PitchFork Set2.jpg

Let me know if you have some ideas or have some armorsets you would want in the package, I'll be uploading images of the armors as soon as possible

Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. Misciagno

Misciagno

Love this style definitely keep it up!

3. Mister-D

Mister-D

nice work will , good proportions, love the "uber" samurai armor.
    some heads look a little weird in my opinion

4. Will-Morillas

Will-Morillas

@Misciagno Thank you!

@Mister-D I'm glad you like the samurai armor, and yeah the heads definately need more work, thank you!

Mixing some armorpieces for testing purposes
    unityIsoPAck.jpg

More images.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Mister-D likes this.
  5. Misciagno

Misciagno

Any updates on these? Honestly I just need the armors themselves since I have to set them up on our custom character rigs :p

EDIT : I just realized you have already uploaded them to your page.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Will-Morillas likes this.
  6. Will-Morillas

Will-Morillas

@Misciagno Yeah sorry for not posting any more info here, I completely forgot about the update, my mistake. By the way your project is looking really good :D

7. Will-Morillas

Will-Morillas

--NEXT UPDATE COMING!--

For the next update I'm creating three more armorsets, here is a very early concept of a new armor, the Pitchfork set (my drawing skills aren't the best anyway so don't be rude:p)

Let me know if you have some ideas or have some armorsets you would want in the package, I'll be uploading images of the armors as soon as possible

8. Keep up the great work! Two things are missing dearly, female characters and UMA2 support. ;)