Search Unity

Cyberspace Platform (#cyberpunkjam)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by hd_, Mar 12, 2014.

1. hd_

hd_

$header.png

About:
    Cyberspace Platform is a 3D Platformer created for the #cyberpunkjam. My previous game jam game (Fear Bird - Click to Play) received much of the same feedback -- it was hard and didn't give much explanation. My goal this time was to create a polished game for this game jam, that tried to hit both themes (cyberpunk and height) as much as I could while being easier and more helpful towards the player.

Let me know what you think if you play it ! I will definitely look to cover my bases in future updates and new games.

Screenshots:

$ss1.png
    $ss2.png
    $ss3.png
    $ss4.png

Thanks

2. Blake Amsterdam

Blake Amsterdam

Looks cool, how many days it took to complete this?

3. hd_

hd_

Thanks !

I worked on it for a total of 68hours over 9 days, however it was pretty stacked on 4 days and light on the others since I wasn't totally sold on an idea early on. I didn't count how many hours I spent actually working vs play testing, but I did spend a lot of time play testing, and not nearly as much time on music/sounds/level design-- which probably shows :p

4. SVGK

SVGK

this is neat.

5. hd_

hd_

Thanks SVGK :)

Just to let everyone know, I updated the game so now the performance should be improved and the controls should feel more natural. You can switch back to the old control set up via the in-game menu (press escape to open the menu).