Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

CyberPSI Level Design (W.I.P)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by GWPGearWorx, Jul 6, 2007.

1. GWPGearWorx

GWPGearWorx

Hello all;

I thought I would show you guys what I have been working on today.

I was hired to do some contractual work, by a company called Eboncourt - http://eboncourt.com for an upcoming game, CyberPSI.

I am in charge of level design (among other things) for this single level, prototype demo. There is much more of the level done, however the below pictures are the only sections of the level, I have textured or in the process of texturing ;) This is inside of Maya (do not have my mac yet) so no lighting or fancy shaders.

This game is played in an isometric view, hence the reason there is no ceiling or outer wall.

I hope you guys like them.

Feel free to contact me: steve AT gearworxprod.com or visit my site at: http://gearworxprod.com

Take care.

2. GWPGearWorx

GWPGearWorx

Here is another picture, with updated textures.

3. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

What sort of game is it? For some reason, something about the graphics + "isometric" makes me think of an updated version of UFO: Enemy Unknown (AKA XCom).

--Eric

4. VeganApps

VeganApps

Looks decent. PSI-Powers rock. As well as Cyber...

Unfo was a great game years and years ago... :)

You guys use the Unity Engine to create it ? (I read something about Torque at your website... that's why I ask.)

5. GWPGearWorx

GWPGearWorx

Hey guys, yes I am and EX Torque user ;) Hate that engine.....

Yes we are using Unity to create the prototype demo. It is an isometric real-time sci-fi card game (ie: Magic)

I can not wait to get this in the engine, with shaders and all that eye candy goodness. Right now all it is a model with raw textures applied.

I have yet to purchase my Mac, however I do have a Unity License sitting staring at me...... Ready to rock when I purchase my system.

Take care

6. jeremyace

jeremyace

Looking pretty cool.
    -Jeremy