Search Unity

Cute series evolution monsters from Meshtint

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Meshtint, Dec 9, 2020.

1. villaman

villaman

Hello, anybody here?

2. ikemen_blueD

ikemen_blueD

@Meshtint I super-like your Cute Series packs. Can you make Tail Series packs? Cloth accessories, like scarf, ...?

3. Bantichai

Bantichai

I really am so happy to see that you have continued this series. I really hope you continue doing these packs for years because I will buy them each time! More monsters series please!

4. charley3d

charley3d

Hello @Meshtint =)

I'm currently trying to edit one of the animation (Dragon Inferno Turn Right).
    I have what I want but as soon as I set the Avatar to Dragon Inferno it doesn't work anymore. Could you tell us how to export the animation to make it work with the default Avatar ?

5. Mortalanimal

Mortalanimal

Love your stuff, check what I did using colorize with your asset:
    Unity_J31vJxZW9U.png

Meshtint likes this.
  6. f1van0

f1van0

Hello, @Meshtint. I'm interested in a robot pack called Robot Alpha Modular Pack Cute Series. Could you please tell me how many polygons will the assembled robot model have?

7. Meshtint

Meshtint

Apologies for my limited participation in this discussion, everyone.

Moving forward, we plan to dedicate more time to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions, and we welcome your feedback and requests. Share your ideas on what you'd like to see in the Cute series!

8. Meshtint

Meshtint

Kindly be aware that we are consolidating this discussion with our primary thread moving forward. Kindly share your comments on this particular thread.

Link:
    https://bit.ly/MeshtintForum