Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Unity 2022.2 is now available as the latest Tech release.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are making some changes to the DOTS forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Customer Viewer - Unable to continue after login via browser on Android

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by Deleted User, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello,

I have some questions regarding about the viewer sample. I am still using the old reflect sample because I am having issue cloning and opening the repo. I have notified the support team and I think they are looking into it.

What I want to ask is I have deployed my customer viewer on Android platform. The expected behaviour is
    1. Login via button
    2. Bring up a browser and ask me to login
    3. After login, return to the viewer and a list of projects will be shown
    It works fine with my windows build. But on my Android platform, none of my projects are shown after returning back to the app. I am not sure if this has something to do with the deeplink manager etc. However, I don’t see it being used on the sample.

I have also updated Unity Reflect to 2.1.0-preview.106. Can it be the reason why?

Derek

2. Jamie_Choi

Jamie_Choi

Unity Technologies

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Attached Files:

4. Jamie_Choi

Jamie_Choi

Unity Technologies

Hi Derek, I took a look at the logs but couldn't find anything helpful logs.
    So after returning to the app, the login is completed but can't see any project list?

ReflectPipelineFactory.RefreshProjects();
    is being called in
    UIStateManagerPipeline:OnUserLoggedIn
    . And
    UIStateManagerPipeline:OnProjectsRefreshCompleted
    will be called after that. Can you put some logs on codes and see where is the problem or upload the log again?

Jamie