Search Unity

1. Are you interested in providing feedback directly to Unity teams? Sign up to become a member of Unity Pulse, our new product feedback and research community.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Wanted Customer Viewer - Unable to continue after login via browser on Android

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by Deleted User, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello,

I have some questions regarding about the viewer sample. I am still using the old reflect sample because I am having issue cloning and opening the repo. I have notified the support team and I think they are looking into it.

What I want to ask is I have deployed my customer viewer on Android platform. The expected behaviour is
    1. Login via button
    2. Bring up a browser and ask me to login
    3. After login, return to the viewer and a list of projects will be shown
    It works fine with my windows build. But on my Android platform, none of my projects are shown after returning back to the app. I am not sure if this has something to do with the deeplink manager etc. However, I don’t see it being used on the sample.

I have also updated Unity Reflect to 2.1.0-preview.106. Can it be the reason why?

Derek

2. Jamie_Choi

Jamie_Choi

Unity Technologies

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Attached Files:

4. Jamie_Choi

Jamie_Choi

Unity Technologies

Hi Derek, I took a look at the logs but couldn't find anything helpful logs.
    So after returning to the app, the login is completed but can't see any project list?

ReflectPipelineFactory.RefreshProjects();
    is being called in
    UIStateManagerPipeline:OnUserLoggedIn
    . And
    UIStateManagerPipeline:OnProjectsRefreshCompleted
    will be called after that. Can you put some logs on codes and see where is the problem or upload the log again?

Jamie

unityunity