Search Unity

Custom Slots framework

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by noanoa, Mar 24, 2016.

1. noanoa

noanoa

Sorry, I overlooked your Email. And looking at the video and after thinking for a while, unfortunately the current version of CS can't handle vertical lines as win-lines without modifying scripts. If you are not in a hurry, I might be able to write custom code for it or you can request a refund if you prefer.

2. vastar

vastar

Thanks.
    The refund will not be necessary.
    If you can help me with the custom code I will be grateful.

3. noanoa

noanoa

Looking into it further, it would be pretty simple to check 8 paylines if the reel setup is the same as the one in the vid( 3rows and 3columns). I'll PM you with some questions.

4. jkmaks

jkmaks

@noanoa
    Hello. We bought your framework a while ago and pretty happy with it.

However, we are stuck with one problem and we are not sure how to solve it. The thing is we need to set up frequency per reel. For example, reel one should have 50% frequency of this symbol, reel two should should have 30% frequency of that symbol and etc.

Is there a way to add this feature to your great framework? Or there a code tweak that I could use.

5. noanoa

noanoa

Hello, thank you for purchasing CS and we are glad to hear you are happy with it. By frequency per reel, do you mean like making random symbols(based on frequencies) appear when spinning a reel rather than spinning a reel with fixed set/cycle of symbols?

6. jkmaks

jkmaks

upload_2017-11-20_9-1-35.png

You have an option here to change frequency total. But I want it to appear like 50% on first reel, 20% on the second one, and 1% on the third one for example. Whole idea of our game is based on it.

roblthegreat likes this.
  7. noanoa

noanoa

I see, so basically you want to set the frequency for each reel? If so drop me an email or pm me with your email and I'll send you the modified scripts.

8. Master_GR67

Master_GR67

Hi noanoa
    I build a game with your CSF (is easy and excellent), is it possible to use a full reel (3 symbols in one) wild symbol?
    and if it is.. can you help me?

Is there a way to add this feature to your CSF?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  9. noanoa

noanoa

I've recently implemented multiple-rows-symbol feature by request and it sounds like it could be also used in your case. I'm expected to be extremely busy next month and I apologize in advance that I cannot be much help until next year but if you are interested in the above script, pm me with your email and I'll send them to you.

douglas128 likes this.
  10. mdill

mdill

Is there anything existing in the game for in app purchases?

11. xuton

xuton

Hi, I've been playing around with the custom slots framework for the past few days and it works well,
    however I couldn't find where to control the spin through the code, could you point me the right way?
    (for example, if i want a spin that is slower and ends faster, or if i want to change what easing to use instead of just one of them)

12. noanoa

noanoa

Hello everyone. It seems I don't check the thread often lately. Please PM me for questions and any requests and usually I will reply within a day.

13. noanoa

noanoa

I've submitted CS1.4 for review. The new version should be available in a few days.

CS 1.4

There were somne structual changes in configuration class.
    Please make sure to check reel length and symbols per reel setting on the inspector before saving or hitting "Refresh Layout" button.
    Otherwise your reel settings will be rest to default.

* Added a reel option to invert symbol direction when spinning.

* Added a reel option to randomize symbol index when spinning.

* Added a new feature called MRS(Multi-Row-Symbol) which takes up multiple rows for a single symbol.

* Added a new Demo scene for introducing MRS.

* Fixed a bug where the reels were not stopping at desired index when manipulating reels.

* Fixed a few bugs when displayAsPlayback option is enabled.

14. unity_E2Tawho4I_Rrvg

unity_E2Tawho4I_Rrvg

Thank for this excellent package!
    However, I got some issue trying/simulating a game as follows.

The issue is that I have a Free Spins symbol but it never got accounted for in Try/Simulate a game. Please see the attached image for details.

Specifically, I am having 3 reels, each has 55 symbols manually placed.

The Free Spins symbol's match type is Scatter as you can see in the image. When I play the game, I got Free Spins matches quite often, but in game Simulation, the statistics always show 0 match, so I am having issues trying to set the odds of the game.

Where has I gone wrong?

Thanks very much!
    Dave

simulategame.png

15. zaid_binary

zaid_binary

Hello, I'm thinking of purchasing this package but I want to check on a few things first.
    1. Is it possible to invert the direction the reels stops. The demo stops them from "left to right", is it possible to change it to stopping "right to left" instead?
    2. I'm planning to run the game as an APK and from the WebGL. Would there be any issue for running as a WebGL?
    3. I'm planning to change the icons in reels to numbers instead of icon. Is it possible to tune the system so that a certain number only comes out certain time (e.g. out of 20 times, 0080 only comes out five times)?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  16. noanoa

noanoa

Hello, please check the PMs!
    And yes, it turned out the scatter stuff is a bug and it will be fixed in the next version. Meanwhile, here's the fix.

at line 148 in SymbolGen.cs, replace the line with:

Code (csharp):
    2.            for (int j = 0; j < gameInfo.scatterHitInfos.Count; j++) {
    3.                var info = gameInfo.scatterHitInfos[j];
    4.                if (info.hitChains >= info.hitSymbol.minChains) {
    5.                    log.LogHit(info);
    6.                    info.hitSymbol.log.LogHit(info);
    7.                }
    8.                info.Reset();
    9.            }

17. unity_E2Tawho4I_Rrvg

unity_E2Tawho4I_Rrvg

Terrific, works like a charm now. Thanks Noa!

If you want to build your own slot game, go for this package, its the best!

Dave

18. jbizzy129

jbizzy129

I have a question. Can you show a video of how to make a sound play when a reel begin to spin and stop. This may seem trivial to you but I am a newbie and dont understand yet. I think it has something to do with a Unity Event.

19. roblthegreat

roblthegreat

After recently purchasing Custom Slots Framework, I noticed this earlier post. I'd like to advocate having this added as an official feature enhancement for the next release, if possible.

I am working on a design with 5 reels, but I have a symbol which should only appear on reels 1, 3, and 5. I also have 2 symbols that should only appear on reels 1 and 5. I am manually arranging the symbols to achieve this result currently. Having the flexibility to easily change symbol frequency on a per reel basis would be a great addition to the framework.

20. vik111

vik111

HI,
    i want to buy this asset buy before buying i want to know is possible to control winning rate in this game ?

21. douglas128

douglas128

Hi,
    I am also contemplating to buy this asset but I have a question. Is it possible for this Custom Slots Framework to connect to a backend server to retrieve resources?

Cheers,
    Douglas

22. MichaelUFOT

MichaelUFOT

I'm not the developer but I recently purchased this asset and was easily able to save and load from a server.

23. MichaelUFOT

MichaelUFOT

I tried building the demo to WebGL to see how it ran. The only issue I'm finding is when you go to another tab or minimize the browser all the animations stop working. You can press play and here things happening but can't visually see it.