Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Custom Screen Space Ambient Occlusion - Random Texture Appear

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by Deleted User, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello,

I am using Unity 2020.3 and developing my own Reflect viewer. I downloaded the sample viewer from Unity GitHub and use their asset to develop. It comes to a point that I don't how to fix the following issue:

I have this random square texture appear on my project, I don't know what to do. I am using the exact render pipeline assets and shader as the sample and same settings on the camera. I basically using almost the exact asset from the sample, except the Pipeline Node because I have my own one.
    Screenshot 2021-03-30 154239.png

If I zoom in, it will look like this:
    Screenshot 2021-03-30 155006.png

If I turn off the Custom Screen Space Ambient Occlusion Render Feature, this will disappear.
    Screenshot 2021-03-30 155040.png

If I move the camera around, it will does something like this, it is like colouring the scene:
    Screenshot 2021-03-30 160231.png

I am not expert in Scriptable Render Pipeline, can anyone please let me know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

unityunity