Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join us on Thursday, September 29, for a day with Unity's SRP teams here on the forum or on Reddit, and discuss topics around URP, HDRP, and the Scriptable Render Pipeline in general.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Custom Render Pass: CreateDrawSettings and DrawRenderers Issues.

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by Warpscan007, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Warpscan007

Warpscan007

Image A:
    Capture.PNG

For testing purposes I set override material to null. So when I draw the renderers it will render opaques on the screen without any modifications (Image A). But I want "Weapon Render On Top Opaque (Render Objects)" to be in effect but it is not as seen in image B. That render objects feature has a custom FOV so that the shotgun looks more like the shotgun in Image C. I can't seem to have a workaround. Is there a way to override the materials after the Render Object Feature is in place? The CreateDrawSettings function seems like it is getting the scene before any render feature was in place.

I searched the docs and the forums and it seems like no one else ran into this problem.

Image B: dwadaw.PNG

Image C:
    fff.PNG

unityunity