Hey there, we're trying out U2023.2.0 + MPPM 0.6.0, and I'm noticing some new errors. We've got a custom version of Cinemachine loaded via the Packages/ directory; basically, it's the same as the base CM package, with a few small extensions. However, if we use these latest versions of Unity + MPPM and enter Play mode, any open virtual players throw a bunch of errors related to CM, and the game logic is busted. I tried reverting to the base version of CM, and MPPM worked flawlessly (I was able to run the editor window as a host, and the virtual player as a connected client; and vice-versa). I then tried copying our small extensions over to the CM version that was in Library/PackageCache – i.e., using a slightly modified (and non-persistent) version of the default package – and again, MPPM performed as expected. It seems like it's only when we've got Cinemachine installed as a custom package that the scripts break down in the virtual player(s). Wondering if this is a known issue, or the type of thing for which I should submit a bug report.