Search Unity

Custom events not sending in builds 5.4

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by khan-amil, Sep 1, 2016.

1. khan-amil

khan-amil

Hi there, while working on Heatmaps we've noticed that weno longer get data from buildsk Custom events stop dead on 8/16, and getting back to our repository it seems to be around the time we switched to 5.4.

I've added a new custom event, and while I can see that it's sending in editor via the real time event analyser, it's not appearing in the list of events in the event manager.
    All the other events that worked fine before are notsending anymore from builds as well.

I've checked that the analytics is enabled on the service page, and we only get «Ok» as result from the analytics event sending.
    Is there anything I should/can check on my end?

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

erika_d likes this.
  3. mydev555

mydev555

We also have the same problem. Do you have any information when this will be fixed? We highly depend on CustomEvents in our games...

4. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @mydev555,

We were able to diagnose the issue that khan-amil was having and it was pretty specific to their game. If you have an issue regarding Custom Events, could you post the details here or submit a support ticket?
    https://analytics.cloud.unity3d.com/support

5. khan-amil

khan-amil

Yes, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. The events I ddidn't see on the dashboard were Heatmaps events, which are now hidden from this view to clarify it. So unless you're looking for these, it's not the same issue.

ap-unity likes this.