Search Unity

Custom Events not appearing in Dashboard even after update.

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by aidinz, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aidinz

aidinz

Hi,

Title says it all, I have some custom events in my game and I'm sure I've triggered them. Problem is I can't find them in Dashboard's Data Explorer.

I'm trying to "Add Custom Event" but in the drop down menu of "custom event" I can't see my two custom events but just a "unity.sceneLoad" which I did not define.

Best,
    idn

2. aidinz

aidinz

Any idea guys?

3. aidinz

aidinz

I'm sending two custom events and now I see one of them in the dashboard. What is happening to the other one?

4. mpinol

mpinol

5. aidinz

aidinz

I just did.

6. aidinz

aidinz

When do you think we can hear back? We are shipping our product in a couple of days.

7. mpinol

mpinol

Hey @aidinz

I will be sure to check it out today for you!

8. DrKucho

DrKucho

got the same issue, i can only see unity.sceneLoad as custom event , which makes no sense as i didn't create it , but events seems to be being received by your system cause they show up in the test sheet of the "integration" instructions tab

9. erika_d

erika_d

Hi @DrKucho,

Sorry your custom events aren't showing up on your dashboard quite yet. Typically it can take up to 24 hours for events to go through processing and show up on the dashboard. We are currently processing data for the 18th, which it looks like is when you sent your event? Since the event is showing in the integration pages it means it sent properly, also I see the Resolution Set event in the Event Manager now, which means it's making it's way through our processing chain. You should see it on your dashboard in the next few hours would be my guess. Thanks for your patience and let me know if you don't see it after 24 hours of when you first sent it!

igorpieruccini and DrKucho like this.
  10. erika_d

erika_d

Hi @DrKucho,

It looks like your events are starting to show up on the dashboard now! If you're still missing things once the "Day in Progress" has closed, feel free to let me know.

igorpieruccini likes this.
  11. SoulBreaker

SoulBreaker

I am having an issue in custom events.I am unable to see my custom events in validator and data explorer both can someone help me out.

12. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

13. georgikgeo25

georgikgeo25

În schimb, faceți experiența utilizatorului mai dificilă

14. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.