Search Unity

Custom builder & iOS script editing

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by liszto, Aug 19, 2014.

1. liszto

liszto

Hi everybody,
    I elaborated a custom part of a builder.
    My iOS side is pretty complete but there is 2 or 3 things that I don't know how to edit properly...

The project name generate by Unity and that is "Unity-iPhone.xcodeproj" and that automatically create the first default scheme and target name Unity-iPhone too. I mean edit it by code not manually (I know how to do this ;D).

The other part is how to find by code the provisioning profile and set the within the custom builder. I mean, I know where all the mobile provisioning are located (Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/) but there is only filename with this format :
    XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX.mobileprovision
    and I don't know how identify them and I don't know if they are those that are used in XCode in the provisioning profile section.
    The other thing linked to the previous part (provisioning profile) is the code signing identity and how can I define this with the provisioning profile ?

If someone here already did one of this thing or read something about it somewhere on the internet, every help would be appreciated ;).

I still investigate on all these points. And maybe I could put a full tutorial on how to edit a full XCode project by code if someone is interested in.