Search Unity

Question Custom Behaviours in Offline Mode

Discussion in 'Game Foundation' started by Raghavendra, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Raghavendra

Raghavendra

Hi,

I need the following custom behaviours on offline mode. So it would be great if someone can guide me.

1) Need to show custom "No Internet" popup when the user taps on any IAP buttons. Currently, the IAP buttons get disabled in offline mode. So, is there any way to prevent this?

2) Need the IAP buttons to work if the user goes from offline to online in the store. Currently, i need to come out of the store and go back for it to work. (I guess this should get solved along-with point 1).

Thank you

2. tony_c-unity3d

tony_c-unity3d

Unity Technologies

3. Raghavendra

Raghavendra

Thanks, i figured as IAP is being directed through GameFoundation, hence I might find something in GameFoundation SDK for achieving what i want.

4. tony_c-unity3d

tony_c-unity3d

Unity Technologies

Ah, yes, I see.

Game Foundation adds a layer on top of IAP to help you manage the items you may have acquired through IAP or through gameplay, rewards, etc. to allow you to manage your overall game economy and gameplay, but it doesn't integrate deeply into IAP so all transactions and such are handled outside of the Game Foundation package.

Good luck with your project.

5. Raghavendra

Raghavendra

Thanks. According to the IAP guys they don't enable or disable the purchase button. I am using the Transaction Item View component. Do you think that might be controlling the purchase button?

erika_d likes this.
  6. tony_c-unity3d

tony_c-unity3d

Unity Technologies

erika_d likes this.