Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Current project

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Jenzik, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Jenzik

Jenzik

2. Tasarran

Tasarran

Still needs a lot of work, but it looks like you have the basic functionality working quite well.

3. Jenzik

Jenzik

ofcourse :D , Only been working 3 Weeks , Gonna work alot on this =) And thanks for replying C:

4. Kokumo

Kokumo

Well... there is a lot to do :D
    We need more light, textures, modeling, GUI... animations... and probably coding =)!

Try to make a priority list and then attack the most important points.

5. Chambers

Chambers

For the amount of time spent working I'd say you've definitely done very well, one thing that really puts me off the video which I know is probably placeholder is the camera. The position it is in really doesn't do the game any favours and I could see it being quite off putting in combat. Another slight issue is the lighting that you show, again I know its a small problem in the grand scheme of things considering from what I can see its a test terrain but it might be something to work on for the next video you put out.

6. Jenzik

Jenzik

Thanks for replying with that :D , Ye the camera is very off xD , Im not gonna jump into that , Since that wont be my job acctually , Im gonna be the programmer while my other boys do the grafics and all that , And since we havent started yet , Im not trubbled ^-^
    But the thing about the camera i will tell them , Thanks =)