Search Unity

CubeFection Initial Shots

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by xtr33me, Mar 26, 2012.

1. xtr33me

xtr33me

Hi Everyone

I still have some items I am working on, but I have recently gotten a facebook page setup for my first game in Unity and would love to hear what everyone thinks if you care to share. Head over to http://www.facebook.com/cubefection to like our page or follow the game on twitter at #CubeFection . I'll be finishing up within the next two months and I'm shooting for a release in May!

Description:
    Match the highest number of colored cubes and explode them with a single laser shot for high score fun! Beat the clock and do this all while our cute menacing dragon tries infecting your cubes with his fireballs!

Our dragon, Trexlor shoots fireballs which infect a cube on board and these will in-turn have a chance of infecting the other adjacent cubes. If the infection is allowed to fully kill the cube, the cube is rendered immobile and indestructable.

Explode as many cubes as possible for a random chance to slow time or increase the speed of the laser power generation!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  2. Tim-C

Tim-C

Unity Technologies

Could you please update the first post to follow the forum rules. They can be found as a sticky at the top of the WIP section.