Search Unity

CUBE Series - Customizable Characters + Environment ! Affordable Quality 3D assets

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Meshtint, Dec 26, 2017.

?

What would you like to see next?

1. Add sci fi add on pack to Sci Fi Underworld City Pack

24 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. Cube Series assets in different themes

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. More customizable character assets

18 vote(s)
    52.9%
  4. Higher polycount style assets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Others

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi all!

We would like to introduce you an upcoming new series of 3D assets to you! Are you an indie developer on a budget? Or are you looking for customizable characters so that you can create unique look for your game while using stock models?

Introducing you the CUBE Series - Sci Fi Underworld City Pack !

See video below.

If you are familiar to our Mega Toon Series assets, CUBE Series - Sci Fi Underworld City Pack is similar in someway but different! This time, a different theme, VR/AR friendly, bundled with environment and more affordable!

About CUBE Series Science Fiction Underworld City Pack:

This pack contains a lot of assets for you to create your own Science Fiction themed game! The props and environment assets are low poly. Layout them easily and create your own game environment. You can also customize your character! Accessories and weapons are provided for customization.

Why buy me? :

1) Customizable human characters. The set up is very easy. Just drag and drop. See tutorial image in the preview screen.
    2) You can create your unique looking characters even though it's a 3D stock models pack! Contact us if you need more customization.
    3) Robots are included in the package. You can use them as enemies!
    4) Many assets to create your own environment. They are stylized and low poly. Most of them are using the same material and texture. Optimized for your game!
    5) Demo scene is included. See video. 6) Assets remain clear ( no pixelation) even when close up. Good for AR, VR apps.

What do you need to take note:

1) Scripts and animations are not included in the package. We are using Unity's 3rd person controller in the demo. There is no attack animation in Unity's controller pack.
    2) You will need to download/import these packs to use the demo scene. They are available in Unity Asset Store and in Unity:
    - Standard Assets > Characters
    - Standard Assets > Effects
    - Asset Store > Post Processing Stack version 1
    - Asset Store Cinemachine
    - Asset Store > Unity Pacticle Pack
    3) This is not a plug and play game template. You will need to add scripts, cameras, sounds etc to create a complete game.
    4) The demo is only for your reference.

What's in the pack?:

Customized Samples :
    - 15 characters

Costumes and Accessories ( Color variations included) :
    - 18 x female costumes
    - 30 x male costumes
    - 5 x robots
    - 3 x bags
    - 15 x beards
    - 4 x eyes
    - 35 x female hair
    - 40 x male hair
    - 2 x head dresses
    - 4 x masks
    - 6 x wings

Weapons ( Color variations included) :
    - 4 x axes
    - 4 x double edge sword
    - 4 x fist blade
    - 8 x guns
    - 4 x hammers
    - 4 x double edge sword
    - 4 x ring blades
    -12 x swords
    - 4 x wands

Props and Environment ( Color variations included) :
    - 4 x arc
    - 1 x bench
    - 5 x border
    - 4 x Buildings
    - 1 x Energy Box
    - 2 x fence
    - 1 x fence pillar
    - 1 x crate
    - 1 x generator
    - 1 x ground
    - 2 x hologram
    - 2 x lamp
    - 4 x machine
    - 1 x pillar
    - 2 x portal
    - 1 x sewer
    - 8 x sign board
    - 1 x spotlight
    - 1 x stairs
    - 3 x tiles
    - 1 x torch
    - 1 x wall

AGregori likes this.
  2. Meshtint

Meshtint

Great news! It's live on Unity Asset Store! Get it here!

Affordable Science Fiction themed pack with customizable 3D characters and environment.

WoodenDragon likes this.
  3. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

This Pack looks really interesting. I love this theme!

The Cube series looks like a cross between your SimP series and the LHMP.

I have a few questions though:
    • Does the pack come with any animations?
    • Is this a complete pack or do you intend to add content over time, like the LHMP?
    • Do any accessories from from the LHMP work with the cube series (Hair, faces, weapons, etc.)?
    Thanks for your time

Meshtint likes this.
  4. fancyferret

fancyferret

This looks great! Like a low-poly Shadowrun theme.

Definitely gonna grab this one and try to make something with it.

Meshtint likes this.
  5. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi!

We have responded to your email but we will post again here :)
    1. Does the pack come with any animations?
      • No animation is included in the package. The animations you see in the demo are from Unity's 3rd person controller package. The characters are mecanim humanoid rig set up. So you can easily add your own animations!
    2. Is this a complete pack or do you intend to add content over time, like the LHMP?
      • This is a complete pack. We will add expansion pack based on the requests :) So basically, developers can pick and choose the add on packs they need for their game.
    3. Do any accessories from from the LHMP work with the cube series (Hair, faces, weapons, etc.)?
      • The character's accessories don't work together because they have different proportions. But it's possible to reuse the animations from LHMP because they are all mecanim humanoid rig

6. Meshtint

Meshtint

Thanks!!!!

7. Gaurav-Gulati

Gaurav-Gulati

Possible to show a demo of android and webgl ?
    Environment shown in video comes in the package ?

Meshtint likes this.
  8. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

I purchased the pack earlier tonight (like there was ever a doubt) and have been playing around with it for the last few hours, the whole time with a big grin on my face. :D

I absolutely love it!! I am a huge fan of LHMP; however, the character styling in your cube series is fantastic. It's a more "grown-up" low poly look that I plan to immediately switch to!

My only gripe is I feel the characters are a bit less customizable then I would have liked. I know you said the pack was completed, but it would be amazing if we could at least get the following additions:
    • Separate Hood meshes (This way male or female characters can wear one)
    • Long robes for female
    • Face (plain, similar to LHMP)
    • Customize text on signs
    It would also be great to have the following gear separated from the base models:
    • Belts, gloves, emblems, shoulder pieces, wrist bands/watches, & boots
    I know selling add-on packs is a great source of income and I think its a fantastic idea, as I personally suggested this in some of our conversations, so I'm not opposed to the idea. I just want the base pack to be able to stand on it's own customization wise, without always having to swap out the full model when a user wants to change their "look". These customizable factors really give players immersion and a sense of ownership, plus it gives the developer a chance to have equipable items with a variety of stats and/or collectible vanity items for the players to pursue. Win/Win in my opinion.

There's a ton of ideas for add-on packs here, especially in this theme, and separating the gear from the mesh can open up lots of options as well!

Just as an FYI - I was able to rescale several of the LHMP items and hair models to work with the cube series. So with a little bit of work and trial and error, several if not all of the items should be usable. :cool:

-------------------------------------------

I think I found a couple of small issues as well:

Prefabs
    • Male01 Bl & Wh C004A - No Head, Back, R & L Weapon Attach Points
    • Female01 Bl & Wh C002A 1 - Rename C002B
    • Female01 Bl & Wh C002A 2 - Rename C002C
    • Male01 Wh C002A & B & C
      • Belt depth (front to back) is shorter than all other male models, looks like butt is sticking out. :eek:
      • Hood depth (front to back) seems to extend too far back. Looks a bit odd and covers parts of the power bags
    As always, thanks for your time and all the effort and love you put into all your assets.

Meshtint likes this.
  9. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hey!

Thanks for your purchase! :)) Glad you like them!

1. Separate Hood meshes (This way male or female characters can wear one)
      • We can't separate the hood because the hood to need to be skinned so that it will animated accordingly to the animation. It look weird without animation! We tried. Haha.
    2. Long robes for female
      • Yes currently the costume availabe in the pack are the basic costumes. We will be adding more expansion packs to have more varieties!
    3. Face (plain, similar to LHMP)
      • What do you mean? Currently you can already customize by adding the eyes and other face features. Do you mean a plane with a customizable texture like SimP characters?
    4. Customize text on signs
      • A bit tricky for this one. If you have noticed, we have build CUBE series in a way whereby the assets will still look non pixelated even when close up. This is because we wanna make sure this pack is friendly for VR and AR apps. Traditionally made 3D assets will look pixelated when they are used in VR and AR app when close up because of the textured details. The current text are created with mesh. If we want the text to be customizable, then it will need to be a texture ( so developers can just add what they want in image editing software) . Are you using this pack for mobile/pc?
    5. It would also be great to have the following gear separated from the base models: Belts, gloves, emblems, shoulder pieces, wrist bands/watches, & boots. I just want the base pack to be able to stand on it's own customization wise, without always having to swap out the full model when a user wants to change their "look"
      • We have tried to separate each pieces in SimP Series. One problem we encounter is that some developers think that it has a lot of drawcalls(especially when you have a lot of characters in one scene. I think there are plug in to combine them in Unity if I m not wrong? ) if it's built this way. So we are trying to find a balance between maximize customization and drawcalls. This is something that we know we need to look into. Great feedback:) Totally understand where you are coming from.
    6. Just as an FYI - I was able to rescale several of the LHMP items and hair models to work with the cube series. So with a little bit of work and trial and error, several if not all of the items should be usable. :cool:
      • Cool. this is great!
    7. I think I found a couple of small issues as well
      • Thanks! We will fix them!

10. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi!
    Currently we da not have a WebGL and Apk Android demo. Is there anything in particular you would like to test or not sure? We will try our best to help / answer them.
    Yes the demo scene is included in the package.

11. Gaurav-Gulati

Gaurav-Gulati

Thinking for a performance test for android, not sure if you guys could show us android demo?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  12. Meshtint

Meshtint

I see. Currently we do not have an android demo. On the other hand, it will not be accurate because the scene is not fully optimized yet, and not a playable scene. The demo scene is just a showcase of what you can create with the 3D assets. You will need to use other extensions to further optimize it like combining the meshes and textures.

13. Meshtint

Meshtint

We will be adding CUBE series costumes and enemies expansion pack :) Let us know what kind of costumes / enemies will be useful to you!

14. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

That's great news!

I have a few ideas since you asked... (I'm using the Star Wars / Star Trek Universes for inspiration here...) :)

I personally prefer modular and individual pieces to create unique looks.
    • Costumes
      • Female long robes
      • Alien Body Parts (eyes, hair, nose, ears, hands, feel, tail)
      • Cybernetic body parts (Full masks, partial masks, eye wear, visors, breathing apparatus, robotic arm/leg, chest pieces)
        • Think Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, the BORG from Star Trek
      • Belts, holsters, bandoliers
      • Armor
        • Think Storm troopers, Boba Fett, Iron Man, or even homemade Cyberpunk type armor
        • Doesn't have to be full body armor. (e.g. It could be a chest piece with one shoulder piece, bracers, and boots)
        • As you know, I would prefer everything in individual pieces... :rolleyes:
      • Jet Packs
      • Space Suits
      • Weapons pack
      • Tool packs
    • Other Enemies/Characters
      • You have a lot of great models that could be ported over to this style or used for insparation
        • Three Tailed Wolf, Forest Wolf, Giant Caterpillar, Frog Spartan, Animal Warrior pack, tentacle Monster, Toon Rock Golem (Any element Golem)
      • Space Pirates
      • Aliens - So many different types to take inspiration from.
        • Star Wars: Sand People, Rodian, Wookiees, Jawas, Twi’lek, Ithorians
        • Star Trek: Klingons, Cardassians, Romulans
        • Misc: Preditor,
      • Humanoid Droids
        • Star Wars: C-3P0, IG-88, K-2SO, Battle Droids, 2-1B
        • Battlestar Galactica: The CyLONs
      • Small Droids
        • Drones
        • MeshTint: Galaxy Robot Pack 2?
        • Star Wars: R2-D2, BB-8, R5-D4, GNK Power Droid
        • Misc: Transformable Droids (e.g. from crate, barrel, rubble, etc...)
      • Alien Animals
        • Farm type animals
        • Wild Animals (prey & predators)
    • Environment
      • Alien Foliage (Trees, grass, bushes, plants, etc...)
      • Caves/Tunnels/Ruins/Mining
      • Customizable SciFi Buildings
        • Individual parts for buildings to make them look more unique
          • Pipes, vents, doors, windows, satellite dishes, power lines, ladders, etc...
        • Different shaped buildings
      • Objects to create slum type environments
        • garbage, metal pieces/scrap metal, machine pieces, tires, etc...
      • SciFi Interiors
        • Props
        • Buildings
          • Bars/pubs, Music Stage, bathroom, office, store, etc...
        • Space Ship
        • Bases
    • Transportation
      • Hover crafts (Landspeeder, Speeder Bike)
      • Wheeled Vehicles
      • Mechs
      • Space Ships
        • Individual, drop ships, transport, etc...
        • Military & Civilian
      • Creature Mounts

jovino and Meshtint like this.
  15. Meshtint

Meshtint

WOW. So many ideas!
    We are as excited as you! There are so many possibilities to expand this series :) Thanks for sharing these ideas, really appreciate it :D

16. Meshtint

Meshtint

What do you all think if we have a medieval version? :D

17. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

I'd personally like to see more additions to the Sci-Fi theme you have going.

I'm sure medieval would sell in this style and there's nothing wrong with producing it, but I think that market is saturated with a lot of low poly options, including your own, whereas the Sci-Fi genre for low-poly characters is pretty thin.

jovino, Meshtint and fancyferret like this.
  18. fancyferret

fancyferret

Yeah, there's a serious surplus of fantasy content on the asset store in comparison to good sci-fi environments. If you've seen one sci-fi hallway, you've seen 'em all really and it seems there's mostly hallways and ships on the store.

jovino and Meshtint like this.
  19. Meshtint

Meshtint

Yes I agree too :) But strangely we get a lot of requests for medieval theme too. Anyway, we definitely going to expand Sci Fi UNderworld, so keep your ideas coming!

20. Meshtint

Meshtint

If you were to choose 3 things only from the list, what would it be?

21. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

If I had to choose 3 things, they would all be related to making the game more engaging and seem more alive and interactive, while making my life easier.

I like the idea of being able to create heroes, villains, insignificant npc's, etc all from one kit/pack or publisher. It really simplifies the process, whether it's importing, updating, reusable materials/textures, etc... Plus, you get an all around consistent look and style.

With that being said, my list would be:
    • Customizable costumes for humanoids - Stripped down base models that you can add gloves, helmets, belts, armor, shoulder pads, holsters, knee pads, elbow pads, emblems, capes/cloaks (I'll get my capes one of these days! ;)), etc... The more variations the better! You could then make anything you wanted (pilots, shop keepers, guards, military (multiple factions), random npc's, convicts, pirates, henchmen, apprentices, hackers, etc...)
    • Customizable humanoid type Aliens - Different body parts (head, eyes, hair, nose, ears, hands, feet, tail, teeth, claw, pincher, etc...) If they were compatible with the human costume/accessory pieces that would be amazing. I then have the ability to create without limits!
    • Alien Fauna - Lowpoly creatures that are not earth-like replicas. Think 'No Man's sky' type creatures or even Pokemon! Modular would be amazing, but I know that's pushing it... I'm looking for creatures to roam, herd, hunt, harvest, farm, ride, train, have as pets, etc... Big, little, cute, ferocious, predators, prey, air, land, sea, lava, underground, space, 2, 4, 6, 8 legs/heads/arms etc... There is literally nothing like this available on the asset store, let alone in the Lowpoly style. I would think that a pack that continued to grow in asset size and price would do amazing.
    • *Bonus Pick 4* Customizable droids (humanoid & non-humanoid) - Different parts (head, body, chassis, wheels, feet, arms, hand, senors, lights, visors, armor, weapons, components, etc...)
    Don't get me wrong, I love the look and environment you created here, but I feel that environment, space craft, and prop assets are attainable throughout the asset store. Sometimes it's hard to match styles between different publishers, but it's definitely do-able if you search long enough.

I'm sure others will have varying opinions, but that's what I would buy.

Razmot and Meshtint like this.
  22. Meshtint

Meshtint

Thanks for sharing! These are great feedback. We will definitely consider them :) Keep you all updated!

23. Meshtint

Meshtint

At the meantime, we could kill some tentacles.

WoodenDragon likes this.
  24. endrejoh

endrejoh

Hi. I just purchased this pack today, and I'm very happy with how it looks, I just have a question. It's very easy to add in prefabs that you have already made, and they show up with the correct colors and everything. But I would like to be able to make some of my own geometry as well, and just color it the same way you have done. Say I want to make a giant skyscraper ... The only texture I see you have used for buildings are two color maps (I guess they are not really textures, just colors). If I assign them to my own geometry (say something I made in Probuilder, as I don't really know how to model outside of Unity right now :)) ... how can I decide which color of the color map goes where? Right now they just show up as a collage of ... 512 colors? I hope my question makes sense, and I know that this is not really related to your pack, I just thought I would ask here. Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: I realize I can just add a single color to each of the surfaces I want, I was just curious how you did it with the color map. I imagine this to be more efficient for some reason. :)

Meshtint likes this.
  25. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi!

Thanks for your purchase :D

You will have to adjust the UV layout of your models to 'color' them :)

I believe Probuilder did it in another way by painting vertex. Anyway, we uses minimal texture map( also ,You can combine the meshes if they are using the same materials) in this pack to keep it optimized, especially useful for VR/AR app.

26. Razmot

Razmot

I m 100% with Wooden Dragon, customizable sci-fi humanoids parts / modular costumes is the way to go !

Let us developers handle the optimization - there are solutions on the store, there is good stuff that can be ripped off the UMA source code, and if we can't optimize realtime we can probably bake our custom characters final mesh in some way !

jovino, Meshtint and WoodenDragon like this.
  27. Meshtint

Meshtint

Ok got it! :) Anyway, we have tried it on the the medieval theme CUBE Series and I think it's working good. We will do the same to the Sci Fi theme!

28. Meshtint

Meshtint

CUBE series Heroes and Dungeon is done! You can add pauldrons, chest armor, knee guard and more!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    WoodenDragon likes this.
  29. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

Awesome, now that's what I'm talking about! That looks bad a$$!

When will it be available? Estimated price? Any more screenshots?

Do you plan on doing that to the Sci-fi pack as a paid add-on or will it just be updated? Any idea on turn-around times for it?

Meshtint likes this.
  30. Meshtint

Meshtint

Thanks!!!
    It will probably take about 2 weeks to a month for Unity to approve it.
    It will be selling at the same price as CUBE Sci Fi Underworld Pack. Below are some screenshots!

We will be updating Sci Fi pack so that they are more customizable :) At the mean time, there 's an CUBE sci fi environment coming up!

Razmot and WoodenDragon like this.
  31. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

That's pretty slick. Nice job! Do you ever have the assets available on your website prior to them being available on the unity store?

Sweet! Do you have a time frame for the updates to the Sci-fi pack? Is the Sci-fi environment a separate pack? What will the Sci-fi environment include?

Meshtint likes this.
  32. Meshtint

Meshtint

Yes it will be available on our site soon.

As for updates for Sci Fi pack, it will probably be ready this month or next :) The sci fi environment will be a separated pack. It's a forest. Characters can soon travel out of the sci fi city to a forest to fight some aliens!

33. Meshtint

Meshtint

Putting plants together . Work in progress

Razmot and WoodenDragon like this.
  34. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

Very nice, I dig it! I really like the color pallet you've chosen as well.

My only criticism is that the rocks and hills are a bit too blocky for my taste. I'm fine with some of them being squares and rectangles, but I'd like to see a bit more diversity with them.

Will you be adding additional species for other biomes?

Can't wait to see the alien!!

I was hoping soon, meant today... ;) I'd love to have the weekend to play around with it. :D

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  35. Meshtint

Meshtint

Ahh ok. Not sure about having terrain that are not blocky. WE are lookingfor something to goes well with the character style.

Update:

WoodenDragon likes this.
  36. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

Wow, looking very nice!

I understand and don't want you to deviate from the style. Don't get me wrong, I really like it, it's just that the rocks and the hills look a little "too perfect" in my opinion.

Either way, still and amazing job!

Meshtint likes this.
  37. Meshtint

Meshtint

No worry, we understand where you are coming from :) I will discuss with the team.

38. Meshtint

Meshtint

Update :)

WoodenDragon likes this.
  39. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

That really looks amazing!

When do you anticipate releasing it?

Estimated price?

Meshtint likes this.
  40. Meshtint

Meshtint

We have submitted to UAS. It will take 2 weeks to a month for approval :) Selling at $14.90

41. Meshtint

Meshtint

More screenshots!

WoodenDragon likes this.
  42. WoodenDragon

WoodenDragon

@Meshtint

I purchased the 'Cube Series: Planet Hue' asset from your website (www.MeshTint.com) last night. I didn't get a chance to play with it for long, but from what I saw, it was AMAZING!

I love the detail and variety of plants you have available and the style is perfect!

2 small requests: :D
    1. Could you add faces to the bottom of the rocks so they can be rotated?
    2. Also, would it be possible to add some tree/plant roots so we can add them to any off the trees/plants to make it look like they are protruding out of the top or sides of the ground?
    Will you be adding to this pack overtime, maybe creating different biomes?

Incredible job guys, I can't wait to dive deeper into the 'Hue'!

Now I'm just waiting for the 'Heroes and Dungeon' pack to become available! ;)

Any clues as to what your working on next?

Meshtint likes this.
  43. GamePowerNetwork

GamePowerNetwork

Hello, on YouTube it says I can buy the Heroes and Dungeon cube set today.... but I don't see it anywhere. I went on the website and it still says coming soon.

44. Meshtint

Meshtint

Thank you for your purchase! :D

2 Requests
    Yes we can add them to the pack. We will put it on the request list.

adding to this pack overtime
    This pack is completed but we might improve it overtime if there's a need.

Any clues as to what your working on next?
    We are working on a few things :) character customizable assets, spaceships, robots, aliens, environments + more :)

45. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi! We are doing some final check on the pack. We will release it on our store very soon! Sorry for the confusion :)

46. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi all!

Just want to let you know that CUBE - HEROES AND DUNGEONS PACK is now available on our site here. Check it now!

Here are some screen shots and info :)

What's in the pack?:

Customized character prefabs samples :
    - 15 characters

Costumes and Accessories prefabs( Color variations included) :
    - 108 x costumes
    - 15 x bracelets
    - 20 x bracers
    - 8 x gaunlets
    - 24 x pauldrons
    - 12 x spaulders
    - 10 x beards
    - 6 x eyes
    - 55 x hair
    - 16 x hats
    - 24 x headbands
    - 8 x helmets
    - 8 x masks
    - 21 x greaves
    - 20 knee guards
    - 18 x shoes
    - 4 bags
    - 8 belt bucklets
    - 8 x capes
    - 12 x chest plates
    - 12 plackarts
    - 4 x quivers
    - 4 x scabbards

Weapon prefabs ( Color variations included) :
    - 4 x arrows
    - 12 x axes
    - 12 x bows
    - 12 x shields
    - 12 x swords
    - 12 x wands

Props and Environment ( Color variations included) :
    - 4 x carpets
    - 3 x ground bloods
    - 4 x candle lights
    - 1 x crystal stand
    - 1 x fire pit
    - 1 x fire stand
    - 1 x hanging lamp
    - 2 x wall lamp
    - 1 x crate
    - 1 x barrel
    - 3 x books
    - 1 coffin
    - 1 crate
    - 2 x flag stands
    - 1 x ladder
    - 3 x shelves
    - 4 x flags
    - 1 x weapon rack
    - 1 x wooden panels
    - 4 x cages
    - 8 x metal fences
    - 2 x metal fence gates
    - 1 x prison bed
    - 1 x beam
    - 3 x bridge spikes
    - 1 x ceiling
    - 8 x debris
    - 1 x door big
    - 3 x exits
    - 1 x fence
    - 2 x fence pillar
    - 1 x ground
    - 2 x ground broken tiles
    - 1 x metal mesh
    - 1 x passage
    - 3 x pillars
    - 5 x pillar broken
    - 1 x pillar tall
    - 1 x ritual platform
    - 2 x stairs
    - 3 x walls
    - 6 x wall decors
    - 1 x wall top
    - 5 x chairs
    - 4 x tables
    - 1 x throne
    - 1 x dead hole
    - 1 x feet trap
    - 2 x torture stand
    - 4 x golds
    - 4 x treasure chest
    - 1 x treasure gem
    - 1 x treasure gold

Unity FX
    - 1 x FX Crystal Mist
    - 1 x FX Mist
    - 1 x FX Ritual Glitters

47. GamePowerNetwork

GamePowerNetwork

Purchased!! Can't wait to see this Heroes pack grow. I also have the Little Heroes pack and I love how large it is. But this cube series is so much better for the game I'm creating.

I may just have to hire MeshTint for custom work on this one.

48. Meshtint

Meshtint

Thanks! Sure we provide custom work services. Contact us via our site :)

49. Meshtint

Meshtint

Tentacles will be available soon ! New enemies for your sci fi game!

jovino and WoodenDragon like this.
  50. Meshtint

Meshtint

How is everyone doing ? :)

jovino and Razmot like this.