Search Unity

Games Crowalt: Traces of the Lost Colony 2D Adventure Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by necatiakpinarr, May 13, 2020.

1. necatiakpinarr

necatiakpinarr

Hello everyone,

Me and my friends are developing a 2D narrative adventure game. We started our journey with using AGS (Adventure Game Studio). We felt not comfortable enough with AGS, therefore we moved to Unity! We decided to share development phases of our game here to get feedback from you guys. Since you are all developers, your opinions are very important to us, therefore, please state your opinions from any perspective about the game. :)

A group of people who set out to establish the first settled colony in America in 1587, mysteriously disappears after arriving. They leave only an island name carved on a tree: "Crowalt".

Now, the year Is 1737.

A young and ambitious adventurer Hugh Radcliff pursues the Lost Colony to make his first great discovery. Now, different people live in Crowalt, where he came to solve this mystery. He will hover around the island and definitely will get in a series of troubles to find what happened to the Lost Colony.

Our Steam store page is live. Hopefully, we aim to release our game in the first or second quarter of 2021. For more detail please visit our store page and if you like it; give it a wishlist! :) https://store.steampowered.com/app/1269500/Crowalt_Traces_of_the_Lost_Colony/

To Do

Every week, I'll upload some content about the game (new mechanics, bug struggles, new ideas for level design, etc.), and also will answer your questions to start conversations with you guys.

Until next week, please stay home; stay safe. :)

Sincerely,
    Madcraft Studios - Necati