Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

`CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in namespace error after importing Oculus Sample Framework

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by avinash_unity542, Nov 6, 2018.

1. avinash_unity542

avinash_unity542

I have a simple project with basic terrain created by importing Unity Standard Assets. After that I imported Oculus Integration Asset and Oculus Sample Framework. After importing Oculus Sample Framework and running the scene, I get the errors,

Assets/Standard Assets/Characters/FirstPersonCharacter/Scripts/FirstPersonController.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace `UnityStandardAssets'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/Standard Assets/Characters/FirstPersonCharacter/Scripts/FirstPersonController.cs(24,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `CurveControlledBob' could not be found. Are you missing `UnitySampleAssets.Utility' using directive?

Similarly, the same error appears for many other files in Standard Assets.

I could also see that CrossPlatformInput exists in Assets/Standard Assets/CrossPlatformInput, Assets/Standard Assets/Editor/CrossPlatformInput etc.

Need help in solving this.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018