Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Crossing data...some help please

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Jayme65, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Jayme65

Jayme65

Hi,

Could you please help me understand how I should proceed to get this 'simple' example working:
    - the app sends a custom events with the user screen resolution (string format)
    AND
    - the app sends a custom event with the FPS (int format)

Could you please tell me how you would then do to graph the FPS at a given resolution?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  2. jmdeb

jmdeb

I'm willing to achieve exactly the same thing..and will be very interested in the reply that will be (hopefully) given here! ;)

3. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@Jayme65, @jmdeb

Unfortunately, comparing data across multiple parameters in a single Custom Event is not currently possible in the Data Explorer.

One thing you could do, since there are likely a limited number of screen resolutions, would be to have a custom event for each different screen resolution, with the FPS as a parameter. This would allow you to see the average FPS per screen resolution.

Aside from that, the only other option would be to use Raw Data Export (which is available with a Pro subscription) to process and analyze the data yourself.