Search Unity

Creepygotchi WIP

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Essal, May 14, 2012.

1. Essal

Essal

Hey all,
    I want to share my current project with you all, and hopefully get some feedback:)
    As the name of the game implies, i'm working on a tamagotchi-style game, where you take care of a cute and creepy little monster - by feeding it with corpses, brushing its teeth, and petting it. Also, if you feel like doing some evil, you can throw rocks at it. Also, when first starting, you can choose the clothes/look of your monster.
    The game is being made as a pc and mac standalone, and possibly a webgame.
    Unlike most "gotchies" your creature does NOT live on when the game is not running, but when you enter the game you have the choice of starting from scratch, or resuming where you left off the last time. This is because the game is not aimed to take up alot of time from the player, but is meant as a game you can have running in the background when you are doing something else.
    Here are some screenshots:

Later on the game will get a coin system, that rewards the player for cleaning up poop which the monster leaves around it's pen, and other small tasks. the coins can then be used to unlock new actions, outfits , etc.

you can also check it out on http://www.indiedb.com/games/creepygotchi

Let me know what you think:)

- Lasse Bührmann

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  2. Torsh

Torsh

That's definitely pretty creepy. I like it.

3. Luke-Houlihan

Luke-Houlihan

It looks fun! I remember toting a tomagachi around grade school, I assume the creepygotchi is a play on words based on that.

4. TehWut

TehWut

looks scary as hell

5. Essal

Essal

Haha Thanks guys:) Scary/creepy in a good way? or a bad way?:p

@Luke , yes thats exacly what it is:)