Search Unity

Official Creator Kit: Puzzle

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Woolley_Kat, Jul 3, 2019.

1. seyamos

seyamos

Hello, I have the same problem...I checked this and I am using the new version-creatorPuzzleKit, but when I built it, only the menu scene comes up, other scenes don't open. ( I'm using 2020.3.31f1 in Unity)

2. JamesB

JamesB

Unity Technologies

@seyamos Hello there! Can you give me a few more details about what's going wrong? When you build, are the other scenes present in the build settings? What exactly happens with the other scenes not opening - is there a fade to black; is there any audio; any other details to help determine where exactly it's failing? When you build, do you get any errors?

3. seyamos

seyamos

Hello James!
    I see all the scenes are marked in the build settings. When I open the game file, Menu appear with music. When I click on a scene (level) in the Menu, the sound goes away for a short time - it feels like it's about to turn on: there is a fade to black-really short time- then i seeing Menü with music again.

4. JamesB

JamesB

Unity Technologies

From the symptoms you're describing, it sounds like either the SceneReference asset is missing or the levelBuildIndex on the SceneReference asset is incorrect. Unfortunately it's extremely difficult for me to know more but these should be a good place for you to start looking for the issue. Make sure on your MenuCanvas gameobject (in the menu scene, has correctly got the SceneReferences setup in the Levels collection. Check each of those SceneReferences to make sure they are correctly setup. I hope this helps.

5. seyamos

seyamos

Thank you for your help

6. ldri

ldri

why does my camera not track the marble?