Search Unity

Creator Kit - Puzzle

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Woolley_Kat, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woolley_Kat

Woolley_Kat

Unity Technologies

marble1 (1).jpg
    Unity's Content Team are excited to announce THREE brand new projects for your code free, drag and drop delight. Please use this forum thread for the Puzzle Creator Kit and tell us what you think, we're always looking to improve our content for you.

Find the tutorial on Unity Learn
    Find it on the Asset Store

Learn the basics of Unity in under an hour with our Creator Kits - they're like miniature versions of the bigger Game Kits. Aimed at complete beginners, create your own beautiful physics-based puzzle using ramps, dominoes, spoons and switches to guide your super shiny marble through your marvellous machine. Learn about Unity’s physics system in this step by step beginner tutorial.

Forum post for the RPG Creator Kit
    Forum post for the FPS Creator Kit

Attached Files:

2. morriskurz

morriskurz

Hello there,

first of all, thank you for providing this neat tutorial! This will help a lot of users to quickly grasp the fundamentals of your engine. Sadly, I could not compile the project on the 2019.1.6f1 version of Unity. Some of the provided scripts throw an error about type or namespace name missing for a few objects, namely FloatParameter or Cinemachine. Could you help me out?

Best,
    Morris

3. Woolley_Kat

Woolley_Kat

Unity Technologies

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  4. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

If you have already downloaded this and you are experiencing issues, we have updated it.

You may need to remove the package and download it again, the location is here;

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x\Unity Technologies\Complete ProjectsTutorials

5. UnityRos

UnityRos

Unity Technologies

Update: We're still seeing some inconsistencies with downloads, and are working on getting this fixed as a priority. Thank you for your patience!

6. Emy777

Emy777

I downloaded it but there are mistakes in its scripts that should be fixed as a priority
    Thanks

7. Woolley_Kat

Woolley_Kat

Unity Technologies

Hey everyone, Package Manager is having issues importing the packages needed to run this project. We are currently running tests to fix this as soon as we can but I'm afraid we're removing this project and the other Creator Kits until the issues have been resolved. Sorry about this.

8. Woolley_Kat

Woolley_Kat

Unity Technologies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.