Search Unity

Official Creator Kit: FPS

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Woolley_Kat, Jun 11, 2019.

1. freemenakk

freemenakk

Ok, here's what I did. I just copied all the folders from the AppData / Local / Temp / 3d10cec6736a8bd40a2cac2f9 directory, where they were downloaded after downloading, to my directory with the saved project. After that, the black screen problem was gone.
    p.s. Google Translate

2. samuelmiller

samuelmiller

FPS Creator Kit is great! I'm trying to convert it to VR for a student. I'm able to connect my VR gear to the controls, but the weapon/perspective is way off. What do I need to know about the Player prefab to properly adjust? Are there any tips for deconstructing the Creator Kits to modify them outside the tutorials?

3. Kevin1970

Kevin1970

I'm having an issue with Creator Kit: FPS where I'd like to be able to navigate the menus using only the Keyboard.

Having added a default button to each UI screen in order to get a "focus" (eg on PauseMenu) I've found that all navigation is inverted (ie left is right, up is down).

I've tried to debug this by replicating the structure and EventSystem (including its odd RectTransform?) and the way the GameUI is dynamically loaded by GameSystem but in my test, the navigation is fine.

For some reason unknown, just the GameUI in the Creator Kit has backwards navigation. Perhaps this is a general Unity thing that can happen under certain circumstances?

Is anyone able to offer some assistance please?

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

New update coming soon!

2022.3 LTS and URP compatibility on the way!